PDA

View Full Version : help please im goin insane!!!

dodgyd
4th April 2005, 01:15 AM
I'm tryin to find a tune from about 93'-95' the only words i know are "heres to the future" scratched into jx- you belong to me .it was on a mix tape i had once. the other tracks on it were, asha-jj tribute mixed into house corporation,band in a box-get loose,mrs wood-joanna,dye witness-we are observing your earth,midi jump,always something there to remind me,sphinx,rockford files-sexy dancer,and many more. i'm sure welly did the mix. and i cant get any samples either, the tapes gone for good.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

dodgyd
6th April 2005, 09:12 PM
you were my last hope i thought you guys here could of helped me ahs no one got any ideas what so ever!!! even if its just a stab in the dark!!! i know you can do it.!!!!!!!

Biskit
6th April 2005, 10:45 PM
Im singin the 'Here's to the future' sample in my head, but the tune aint comin to me yet :) I know what tune ur on about, its a female vocal aint it? :)

Entropy92
7th April 2005, 11:55 AM
might be "new atlantic - into the future" :confused:

Retroandy
11th April 2005, 06:27 PM
might be "new atlantic - into the future" :confused:

Heres the full mp3 to enable you too eliminate it from your enquires.

http://home.btconnect.com/retroandy/mp3s/Intothefuture.mp3

Andy :thumbsup:

Konspiracy
12th April 2005, 10:03 AM
Could be Chase - Love For the Future???

dodgyd
13th April 2005, 01:42 AM
i'll check those tunes guys cheers. but i think its slightly more harcoreish than that!! a bit like dye witness sort of genre.
keep tryin though just in case.
cheers.!!!

dodgyd
13th April 2005, 01:47 AM
definately not new atlantic!!!!
i'm still tryin to locate a tape or the gig it was from. i'll keep you posted.
could do with a sample of that chase one though prety please to eliminate it.

dodgyd
13th April 2005, 01:51 AM
I'm tryin to find a tune from about 93'-95' the only words i know are "heres to the future" scratched into jx- you belong to me .it was on a mix tape i had once. the other tracks on it were, asha-jj tribute mixed into house corporation,band in a box-get loose,mrs wood-joanna,dye witness-we are observing your earth,midi jump,always something there to remind me,sphinx,rockford files-sexy dancer,and many more. i'm sure welly did the mix. and i cant get any samples either, the tapes gone for good.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

djmike_t
13th April 2005, 10:50 AM
The track is Future Day by Hi-Basic and came out on DJ Movement records!

Biskit
13th April 2005, 12:54 PM
The track is Future Day by Hi-Basic and came out on DJ Movement records!

Thats it, top i.d'in m8, ive been rackin mi brains trying to think what the tune was. top spot n welcome to the board :thumbsup:

dodgyd
14th April 2005, 07:42 PM
do you have a sample of it mike just to be sure i would love this to be right !!
and also if it is bloody fantastic mate you'll be number one in my book!!!
cheers
dodgyd
:D

dodgyd
15th April 2005, 03:04 PM
do you have a sample of it mike just to be sure i would love this to be right !!
and also if it is bloody fantastic mate you'll be number one in my book!!!
cheers
dodgyd

dodgyd
18th April 2005, 08:22 AM
i managed to download it last night off soulseek.
sorry for doubting you mate. NICE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOP IDin
:king: