PDA

View Full Version : . house vocal "In the beginning there was Jack, and Jack had a groove, and from this.

vapester
1st April 2005, 11:49 PM
..groove came the groove of all grooves, and while one day viciously throwing down on his box, Jack boldly declared, LET THERE BE HOUSE.......

who is the artist of this? The original, especially in acapella form?

....I thought this one would be easy, hmmmmmmmm....anyone?

ilovepiano
2nd April 2005, 12:00 AM
Mr Fingers (or was it Fingers Inc) - Can You Feel It :thumbsup:

Miss saysay
2nd April 2005, 12:03 AM
Im pretty sure its -

Mr. Fingers - Can U Feel It :)

Miss saysay
2nd April 2005, 12:04 AM
Mr Fingers (or was it Fingers Inc) - Can You Feel It :thumbsup:

Lol, beat me to it!! :thumbsup:

Konspiracy
2nd April 2005, 02:03 AM
The original accapella is from Rhythmm Control - My House, an old tune from 87ish..

Wasnt the Fingers Inc tune was actually a bootleg that was licensed to Desire, then Jack Trax.. ;) (so I was told years ago when I was bjorloxxed..)

Someone will know..

dodgymix
2nd April 2005, 04:00 PM
The original accapella is from Rhythmm Control - My House, an old tune from 87ish..

its spelt "rhythm controll" (2 L's)

bugger the names out, I'm after this beauty comes up quite often on usa ebay. there is three on Gemm but there £70+

admin
2nd April 2005, 05:27 PM
the vocal is also used in dj herbie - atomic house. and a bad bwow pianoey bit kicks in after the vocal and rips ya face off - comes highly recomended :thumbsup:

admin
2nd April 2005, 05:28 PM
Mr Fingers (or was it Fingers Inc) - Can You Feel It :thumbsup:good work ilp :D

vapester
2nd April 2005, 06:46 PM
...thanks everyone! Hopefully I can find it on US ebay.

...kindly delete this thread now......thankyou!! hahahehe

dodgymix
2nd April 2005, 08:11 PM
you can get it on gemm for $125

not a bad price really as i've seen it a couple of times when I was a poor student on record shop walls for £50/£60, God I'd buy it without considering the cost now!!!

closecon
3rd April 2005, 09:07 PM
IF YOU WANT TO CHEAT AND NOT OWN AN ORIGINAL PRESSING.SIMPLY VINYL DO A CHICAGO 4 TRK EP WITH MR FINGERS ON IT.THE VERSION YOUR AFTER. :p