PDA

View Full Version : .hip house classic (WHAT IS IT CALLED???)

eustonblue
23rd March 2005, 11:59 AM
Hi there...ive loved this tune sinse i heard it first in 1989 at a illeagal warehouse party in blackburn and im going to try my best to describe it so someone will give me the name for which i will be forever in your debt for here goes....IT USED TO BE HAMMERED AT ALL THE WAREHOUSE PARTYS 1989-1990 AND WAS ALSO PLAYED ALOT AT THE HACIENDA 1989-1990 ITS A BANGING HIP HOUSE TUNE THERE IS A VERSION THAT IS ON A MIX DONE BY MIKE PICKERING @ THE HACIENDA 1989 BUT ITS THE VERSION WITHOUT THE RAP THE VERSION IM AFTER DESPERATLY IS THE VERSION WITH THE RAP ALL I CAN REMEMBER IS ITS SIMLAR TO (LAURENT X-ITS MAGIC) AND HALFWAY THROUGH THE TRACK THE RAPPER SHOUTS (NOW GIVE ME THAT SWEET SAXOFONE SOUND) TO WHICH A SAXOFONE COMES IN ??? I NO ITS BASICLY NOTHING TO GO ON BUT I WOULD APPRICIATE ANY NAMES OF HIP HOUSE TRACKS FROM 1989 IT COULD AV EVEN BEEN EARLIER (ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME I WILL CHECK THEM ALL) THANKYOU AND REGARDS .DARRAN.......MY EMAIL IS DCLANCS@AOL.COM

Konspiracy
23rd March 2005, 12:21 PM
Welcome to the board :thumbsup:

Have you a sample m8?

doolz
23rd March 2005, 01:26 PM
migth have this on teh comp at home will have a shufty when i get home tonight

HairyACIDHelmet
23rd March 2005, 03:41 PM
That would be This (http://www.discogs.com/release/59753) :thumbsup:

Konspiracy
23rd March 2005, 04:18 PM
That would be This (http://www.discogs.com/release/59753) :thumbsup:

Top Iding Hairy, couldnt place it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SHOWTIME!!... Big Hac tune that was :)

Noel
23rd March 2005, 05:48 PM
Was hoping someone would get this as i knew it was one we all know... but knew i'd never remember which one it was meself lol :$

Welcome eustonblue :wave:

doolz
23rd March 2005, 08:08 PM
doh course it is lol
nice spottin hairy

HairyACIDHelmet
23rd March 2005, 08:54 PM
Top Iding Hairy, couldnt place it

SHOWTIME!!... Big Hac tune that was
Cheers fellas & welcome to the board eustonblue :wave: Top tune :fekked: The line "Come on and get serious & rock this right on down to the bone" just done it for me :fekked:

eustonblue
24th March 2005, 12:28 PM
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU ;) .....AMAZING THE NAME OF THE TRACK AND THE GROUP IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS :p ...DO YOU NO THIS SATURDAYS LOTTO NUMBERS??????? :thumbsup:

HairyACIDHelmet
24th March 2005, 01:13 PM
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU ;) .....AMAZING THE NAME OF THE TRACK AND THE GROUP IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS DO YOU NO THIS SATURDAYS LOTTO NUMBERS??????? :thumbsup:
Your more than welcome mate :thumbsup: As for the Lottery numbers,fraid not ;) lol.....

doolz
24th March 2005, 01:30 PM
haha if we could predict lottery results do u think wed be here
lol
anyway welcome aboard m8
get diggin for ya other old ids m8 this place rarely fails to id :thumbsup: