PDA

View Full Version : . Piano tune from 91

silocybe
12th March 2005, 06:36 PM
Hi , Ive been after this tune for ages - remeber it from the 808 state show on Sunset. It came on a bside to a bootleg with love inc - love is the message remix. my mate had it but I never retained the name,think it begins with C. This is a long shot really but before the excellent piano kicks in near the beginning of the tune you get this sample below. Im cluthchin at straws with this one , but just maybe it will trigger one of your memories. Hope it does , sorry its quite lame description but its the best I can do. Cheerz :thumbsup:

digthemusic
12th March 2005, 07:46 PM
The tune is satisfaction by dream frequency if it`s the same bootleg i`ve got it`s also got marina van rooy let you go on it. :thumbsup:

Lol was rooting through some old tapes in my car the other day and found a tape with the three tunes on the bootleg on.Mines got clicks and pops on the love inc record.I thought it was the record player in riedy`s in blackburn. :(

silocybe
12th March 2005, 10:21 PM
Is there any chance of upping a clip Digthemusic ? This tune is probably my all time want (big memories of it) Cheers for the info :thumbsup:

Biskit
21st March 2005, 09:26 PM
The tune is satisfaction by dream frequency

Top i.d'in Phil :)

silocybe
7th August 2005, 10:53 AM
It was Dream Frequency Digthemusic , cheers for the tip off. I couldnt find a clip of it till i was rummaging thru DreamGirls folders on soulseek and there it was :) So i dloaded with fingers crossed and thou and behold it was as you said...Big thanks to Digthemusic and Dreamgirl for nailing an id that has eluded me for years. I love you both :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

elimix
26th July 2008, 08:43 PM
that sample is on "WestBam - Monkey Say Monkey Do (I Wanna Do)"