PDA

View Full Version : ID Please!

Venus_Glam
9th March 2005, 10:18 PM
K...I have posted before regarding this track that I am looking for. I have it on an old Rampling KISS FM mix tape. I think it is Italian...sounds like it. From around 91-ish. It has the lyrics from Barry White's "Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me"....BUT it's a FEMALE vocal...lots of sexy horns and really nice vocals...bouncey italian housey thing. Someone on here responded to my last post saying it was Pablo Toto "Latin Girl" but that wasn't it. Any ideas?

:)

come on! Say yeah!!

Noel
10th March 2005, 10:16 AM
I'm guesing but I think they may have meant that it's on the B side of 'Latin Girl'. If you look at HTFR (http://www.htfr.com/vinyl/quicksearch/?text=pablo+toto) you'll see that the flip is called 'Ecstacy' or at least the title starts with Ecstacy... may be worth further investigation? ;)

Venus_Glam
10th March 2005, 01:01 PM
Hi Noel,

Thanks for your reply. I already bought that 12" from HTFR but it was not the one. The B side does have the lyrics from Barry White...but that 12" has a male vocal and it's kind of down-tempo. The one I want is a female vocal...lot more housey. DAMN! I love that tune. I am one step away from flying back to the UK and finding Rampling and asking him! Thanks anyway.

:thumbsup: