PDA

View Full Version : Any idea of this track ?

Devious
3rd March 2005, 04:20 PM
Tuney (http://www.devious.me.uk/samples/tune.mp3)

I have asked before but i dont think i got a poistive i.d.

Konspiracy
3rd March 2005, 04:35 PM
If you listen to Urban Nature - Get On The Floor it is very very similar, I'll double check the B side but I dont think it is the tune..

I believe this is an Italo Disco tune probably from the mid-late 80s

This has been bootlegged too, and I had it down as Koto - The Dream, but as far as I can tell that tune doesnt exist..

So, it could be by Koto

Bit long winded that wasnt it :mad:

Konspiracy
3rd March 2005, 04:41 PM
Nope, its not Urban Nature, which was a Hac bomb in 89.. :)

I reckon this track is a bit earlier, although I could be wrong lol :p

Have you got this on a bootleg with Technoage Rich?

Devious
3rd March 2005, 05:12 PM
yeah , I got it on that bootleg , I didnt want to say as last time people said it was koto - the dream but like you say im sure it doesnt exist. :confused:

Biskit
3rd March 2005, 06:51 PM
hmm could this well be the italo dance tune from 87 .. 'Koto - Koto Mix / Jabdah megamix' :)

Devious
4th March 2005, 05:53 PM
very criptic Biskit ;)

So is it that lol ?

Biskit
4th March 2005, 11:33 PM
very criptic Biskit ;)

So is it that lol ?

I dunno m8, wait till i spot it n I'll give it a listen :)

Devious
5th March 2005, 12:03 AM
Thanks, it deffo sounds like a megamix as its like a patchwork quilt of different tunes.

anthonyf218
23rd May 2006, 12:20 AM
hmm could this well be the italo dance tune from 87 .. 'Koto - Koto Mix / Jabdah megamix' :)

guys

just recieved the above tune ( http://www.discogs.com/release/293409), just checked it out but its feck all like the unknown off the booty.:S
The search goes on. Its been doin my head in for ages wot this is :'( :@

ant

Konspiracy
23rd May 2006, 08:47 AM
I believe someone on OSA has this on white label

Its either a mashup from 88/89 or it is an Italo Disco tune from the mid 80s, I dunno, wouldnt mind it though:)

cyborgtr808
23rd May 2006, 10:33 AM
nae joy. sorry.

anthonyf218
23rd May 2006, 11:32 PM
I believe someone on OSA has this on white label

Its either a mashup from 88/89 or it is an Italo Disco tune from the mid 80s, I dunno, wouldnt mind it though:)

ive got it on the booty with technoage, kid N play and Leftfield - Not forgotton. Are you saying theres a white with just this on ( and with better quality, cos the booty quality isnt too good)?, or are you just refering to the booty when you say someone on OSA has it?? :confused: i got the booty from mike n pru at beat st, and even though ive not got the inner sleeve anymore, im sure they marked it up as koto The Dream in the corner of the inner sleeve (just like they did with all those other early booties), and ive also got this written on vinyl, purely cos id referenced the inner sleeve. Definitely one which needs sortin ! :gigolo:

cheers, ant. :thumbsup:

Konspiracy
24th May 2006, 09:20 AM
Yes I have the same bootleg, and I got it from Mike and Pru as well (they were smart:) )

Ive not got rid of it because I cant find that tune anywhere, I'd like it as well.

I heard that someone on OSA has the tune on the booty on a white label, whether it is bollocks is another story

pluto
24th May 2006, 04:33 PM
i got one too - giz a year to find mine lol

CANO ...
25th May 2006, 02:49 PM
Reet i have one of them , ive no idea what its called but on the flip is a disco sounding tune and roberta flack , the cat number is L50

Mick (pluto) has pointed this thread out to me , as he gave me the cat number a while ago , banged it in gemm and one popped up :D , reeespect to the pluto :cool:

Thats all the help i can be on this one .. :)

Tis a belter anyways phones:

Konspiracy
25th May 2006, 06:00 PM
That sounds like a bootleg as well, 3 tracks, different artists:|

Is there a name on it?

CANO ...
25th May 2006, 06:02 PM
That sounds like a bootleg as well, 3 tracks, different artists:|

Is there a name on it?
Nope not a thing mate , if i remember correctly mou5e off p r told me what it was , but im fkced if i can remember what it was now :(
May be worth getting her on here :thumbsup:

Konspiracy
25th May 2006, 06:06 PM
Aye, not seen her about on OSA or here for ages, does she still go on PR?

Is the Roberta tune oo oo ahh ahh?

CANO ...
25th May 2006, 06:08 PM
Aye, not seen her about on OSA or here for ages, does she still go on PR?

Is the Roberta tune oo oo ahh ahh?

No idea and yep :)

CANO ...
25th May 2006, 06:08 PM
Ive checked oggs for bootys of roberta , but nowt

Konspiracy
25th May 2006, 06:13 PM
That must be a bootleg, there arent any remixes of Roberta that use that tune

Still reckon this is an Italo Disco tune, but I have been very wrong in the past lol

anthonyf218
26th May 2006, 04:30 PM
ive got it on the booty with technoage, kid N play and Leftfield - Not forgotton. Are you saying theres a white with just this on ( and with better quality, cos the booty quality isnt too good)?, or are you just refering to the booty when you say someone on OSA has it?? i got the booty from mike n pru at beat st, and even though ive not got the inner sleeve anymore, im sure they marked it up as koto The Dream in the corner of the inner sleeve (just like they did with all those other early booties), and ive also got this written on vinyl, purely cos id referenced the inner sleeve. Definitely one which needs sortin !

cheers, ant. :thumbsup:

this doesnt really add to the intrigue, but basically i mis-quoted myself in the above thread. I meant to say that mike/pru at Beat St had scribbled 'Urban Nature - Get On The Floor' on the inner sleeve, NOT 'Koto - The Dream'. Sorry about that, I think id read this thread a few too many times which had prob got me confused (or more likely i was caned :S ).

Anyway, ive not got the orig of Urban Nature so im gonna go away and buy myself one of those to see if its similar! :S

Does anyone know Mike / Pru to ask them? it was prob them who did the booty anyway so maybe they'd have some idea!? :thumbsup:

Biskit
6th November 2006, 10:48 PM
bumptastic

Edgey
15th September 2007, 12:30 PM
hmm this aint much help but I bought this track from Hot Waxx - warrington in 91 and it was a one sider white label with a sticker on it that said 'Dodgy' - thats all... not much help soz