PDA

View Full Version : New member needs track id help!!!

toto691
27th February 2005, 05:16 AM
Firstly.... a big HI to all, just stumbled on this site.... and it could help me to no end..... not to mention cost me a fortune!!! :p

I need a track ID, cant upload a sample at the mo, but there's two tunes i've been after for YEARS...

From about 91/92ish, big tempo house tune with a massive break fallin into a train sound screachin to a halt..... then you hear a male voice(like on a train station PA) saying, "the next train will be leaving from platform one!" the beat starts slowly and builds up to full speed beats back into a massive tune!

Another tune, repeated female vocals of "get loose, get loose....." then before the main rift " i know all about it"

please help..... this is my only chance of finding out!!!

Thanks......

toto691
27th February 2005, 05:27 AM
....also..... 'Music is Moving' (fargetta i think) i need to hear the original (zone version) to know which to get.... any samples out there??? :confused:

Dee-T
27th February 2005, 12:23 PM
Pretty sure the tune your after with the 'Get Loose' vocal is:

Band In A Box - Get Dynamite :thumbsup:

Check out a sample at www.htfr.com to make sure fella !!!!

Cheers

Dave

Biskit
27th February 2005, 01:39 PM
From about 91/92ish, big tempo house tune with a massive break fallin into a train sound screachin to a halt..... then you hear a male voice(like on a train station PA) saying, "the next train will be leaving from platform one!" the beat starts slowly and builds up to full speed beats back into a massive tune!.

This is.. 'Dynamic Express - Next Train (Top Secret Records - Italy)'

Biskit
27th February 2005, 01:40 PM
....also..... 'Music is Moving' (fargetta i think) i need to hear the original (zone version) to know which to get.... any samples out there??? :confused:

Im sure Zone played the.. 'Fargetta - Music is Movin 'Mars Plastic Remix' (Media Records - Italy)'

toto691
27th February 2005, 01:53 PM
Pretty sure the tune your after with the 'Get Loose' vocal is:

Band In A Box - Get Dynamite :thumbsup:

Oh yes.... THANKYOU!!! still tracking down the next one..... frantically searching through DC++ to see any 'Dynamic Express'. There should be an Old Skool hub!!!

Biskit
27th February 2005, 03:15 PM
Dynamic Express is pretty hard to find m8 :)

marchwiel
28th February 2005, 10:11 AM
Good work Chris and Dee-T

toto691
28th February 2005, 11:51 AM
hey........my posts been deleted!!!?

Biskit
28th February 2005, 12:56 PM
hey........my posts been deleted!!!?

Thats because you put up a tune for download m8, n this aint a file sharing site :) Please dont be offended :thumbsup:

toto691
28th February 2005, 10:00 PM
Thats because you put up a tune for download m8, n this aint a file sharing site :) Please dont be offended :thumbsup:

s'OK.... just chuft i've finally found the track.... and i wanted the world to hear!!! You know what its like?!!!! ;)