PDA

View Full Version : Whats your best tune found by accident ?

deej
26th January 2005, 06:09 PM
Paul McCartney - Deliverence ! What a tune!!! I was actually sent it by mistake instead of something else! I'd never have ID'd that! :hubba:
Heard it way back on a Seaman tape.
What have you found by accident? :)

ab45
28th January 2005, 08:28 PM
Found a track that i had been after years accidently the other week.
Brought a different version of Da Posse - Searchin hard to the one i had owned for years and on the flip last track was a long runnin i.d. of mine - result :thumbsup:
Also pick up a rare copy of Kraftwerk -RETURN OF THE MENSCH MASCHINE (20th Anniversary Tour) mint with gatefold cover in a pack of records i brought for a fiver!!! lol Definately there by accident lol

glenn
30th January 2005, 05:56 PM
he he! i love it when this happens!bought sound of one -as i am hoping for the vasques mix but got the juniorboys own dub which just happend to be one of me great unkown wants! :heart: :heart: ;)

glenn
30th January 2005, 06:01 PM
also stumbled across[by accident!] :p beatbox feat chazzie-keep on jumping.got it for 6.50 in factory records,church st .manchester............result :king: :king:

dodgymix
31st January 2005, 03:06 PM
other way round, I bought a copy of Afterglow "right here" on d&w for a tenner, thought is was an absolute belter even though i thought i'd never heard it.

NEVER REALISED IT WAS THE B SIDE TO TNT "I KILL LOVE"

NOTE TO BRAIN "LISTEN TO B SIDES....THEY MAY BE GOOD!!!!"

glenn
31st January 2005, 03:39 PM
other way round, I bought a copy of Afterglow "right here" on d&w for a tenner, thought is was an absolute belter even though i thought i'd never heard it.

NEVER REALISED IT WAS THE B SIDE TO TNT "I KILL LOVE"

NOTE TO BRAIN "LISTEN TO B SIDES....THEY MAY BE GOOD!!!!"
yep! my mate swears by b sides

dodgymix
1st February 2005, 12:22 PM
talking of dave seaman ids, my biggest was from a seaman cream tape (put bad joke here...ed)

anyway discovered this in a bargain bin for 50p, I collect early warp stuff so thought why not, got it home and it was a big WOW!!!

coco steele and love bomb "rain" warp