PDA

View Full Version : Hustlers Convention

silocybe
23rd January 2005, 02:21 PM
Hi all , Ive posted a sample below from a Hustlers convention ep Ive got, What I would like to know is where is that synth sample originally from. I heard it in another tune around 90/91. Thanks :thumbsup:

silocybe
23rd January 2005, 05:31 PM
Thanks Acid90 , Good work :thumbsup:

pluto
23rd January 2005, 06:15 PM
i thought the synth bassline was from this
http://www.discogs.com/release/55451

pluto
23rd January 2005, 06:37 PM
just checked..... deffo cultural vibe and not 33/1'3 queen

JD Smith
23rd January 2005, 08:01 PM
I collect bassline house also & i have a record by
3SL-"Touch me tease me"
and it's the full intention mix thats samples the same b-line,
I thought it was original thats all,but to find it came from that little gem from back in the day i'm shocked..... :D

Acid90
23rd January 2005, 08:49 PM
Hmmm sorry buddy im having a bad day :S i didnt check before as i had to go out but i just checked and yeh its cultural vibe and not searchin' Sorry dude

But if your after a top tune get searchin' as well :) heres a little MP3 sample -

silocybe
23rd January 2005, 09:04 PM
Gotta admit I thought it was a bit strange "Searchin" I know that track , but thought you could have meant a specific mix... I wonder if the confusion also might have come from that Red vinyled ,red labled booty of searchin , I used to have a copy and sold it years back , but im sure the cultural vibe choon im after was on that , but dont quote me.
Anyhows cheers for the tryin and also Thanks to Plute's (nothing gets past you , does it mate ;) )...listened to yer on PR last night , top :thumbsup: