PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Bowlers Tune '95'

Dee-T
17th January 2005, 08:47 PM
Can't you tell i've just stumbled across a couple of old tapes !!!!!

This tune was, i think, on the John Waddicker / Triple X NYE 95 set

Male vocal :-

You thought i was sleeping, i could here you speaking on the telephone , i just made out a whisper you told him that you missed him , that you need him !!! all those nights i spent alone and you were in his arms baby making love, how could you do that to me you know how much i need you babe i love you still.

Then the chorus:-

Why did you do that to me , how could you do that to me i never did you wrong ???

Cheers

Dave :thumbsup:

abbo
18th January 2005, 01:12 AM
Can't you tell i've just stumbled across a couple of old tapes !!!!!

This tune was, i think, on the John Waddicker / Triple X NYE 95 set

Male vocal :-

You thought i was sleeping, i could here you speaking on the telephone , i just made out a whisper you told him that you missed him , that you need him !!! all those nights i spent alone and you were in his arms baby making love, how could you do that to me you know how much i need you babe i love you still.

Then the chorus:-

Why did you do that to me , how could you do that to me i never did you wrong ???

Cheers

Dave :thumbsup:

i cannot say i have heard this one Dave

Dee-T
18th January 2005, 07:29 PM
Abbo,

I'm pretty sure it wasn't one which got caned !, which is probably why noone has managed to ID it , lol, only time i remember hearing it was on the Triple X tape NYE 95 , it was the tune before Crowdpleasers 'I Want You To Know'

One things for sure though i can live without it !!!!!

Cheers bud

Dave :crazy: