PDA

View Full Version : worst film in years

nathan
17th January 2005, 06:52 PM
watched the film 'closer' last night and must say it is the worst film I have seen in ages and it won two golden globes last night!!! The acting is appalling, the characters spoilt unbelievable brats and the plot is ridiculus. Avoid at all costs

blue jammer
17th January 2005, 07:24 PM
I watched a total of 4 films last night, two were shit and two were ace

The shit ones

Bridget Jones 2 (the only decent bit was where she was tripping on shrooms and she didn't look at all fuckable like in the posters for the film, meh)

Napolean Dynamite (only good bit in that was his dancing after Pedro's speech and the fact he looked like a retarded stoner)

The good ones

Employee Of The Month, sick in places, but nicely done, and enough twists to give Chubby Checker the horn, orrr jear

Headrush - Irish drugs running film, fan-fooking-tastic, the humour in this is just brilliant and I had to try and stiffle my laughing so as not to wake woody up lol

God bless the internet, films for free :cool:

woody
17th January 2005, 07:36 PM
Headrush - Irish drugs running film, fan-fooking-tastic, the humour in this is just brilliant and I had to try and stiffle my laughing so as not to wake woody up lol

er you might want to add "from accross the landing" to the above statement, just so peeps dont get the wrong idea lol:rolleyes:

nathan
18th January 2005, 12:29 AM
totally disagree IMO napolean dynamite was one of the top 5 films of the year