PDA

View Full Version : Dogs pissed int bloody car........

sgt.lead
17th January 2005, 01:12 PM
Last week my dog a 2 and a half yr old Irish bullterrier went in for an operation everything went well and she`s mending fine.But this morning she had to go in for a check up,so I drove into chorley to the vets could`nt fuckin park anywhere so had drive round lookin for a parking space,in the end I decided fuck it I`ll park right outside the vets so as I pull up the dog sees the vets and empties the entire contents of her bladder onto my passenger seat.......dirty little bstrd.Luckily they are leather but this just turned the seat into bowl which eventually held about a pint and a half of steaming dog piss,I have not had a good morning really!! Hope you`ve had a better one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WAFC
17th January 2005, 02:05 PM
Well beimng Wigan's most suave,sophisticated and best looking man isn't easy as i'm sure you can ll appreciate. Let me just give you the lowdown on my mornings activity.

9.30 - rise from slumber. you don't think i work or feel the need to work do you?

10.00 - have shower. using the latest nivea creams that have designed for us "lookers" to look even better and look down on the likes of everyone else with the utmost contempt that they deserve.

11.00 get dressed, going for the casual yet classy look today. i opt for a 1973 armani flying jacket, fake london polo shirt and panama jack boots. i look impressicve even by my high standards.

11.30 fashion my hair into the latest boyband style. look at myself in mirror. and think yes the ladies will love that.

12.00 stroll down to paper shop. woman shriek with delight as i leave the building, men ask me for tips on how to be so classy.

12.30 purchase the observer from the papershop. a classy paper for a classy gent i'm sure you'll agree. the shop assistant goes weak at the knees when serving me. blow - the cutter plays away in the background. i point this out to her and she is gushing like the amazon.

yes it's been an average (by my high standards) morning thus far.

sgt.lead
17th January 2005, 02:09 PM
lolololol...then you woke up with your face in your cornflakes...lol and it was all dream better get your skates on yer late fot paperound... :naughty: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WAFC
17th January 2005, 02:13 PM
Corporal Lead. Rest assured that you are in the presence of greatness. You should be honoured that I reply to your post. I can see your point of view that it's not easy when talking to me as I'm so superb in every way but hang in there and try. Who knows one day you to could be as class ridden as me.

sgt.lead
17th January 2005, 02:22 PM
lol More fiction than starwars-My grandma used to say thems as braggs about it ant got it ,so there.... ;)

Super Freak
17th January 2005, 04:09 PM
LOL WAFC

I see your still living in a dream world, what your neglecting to say is that the person who sells ya the paper is one and only Purple Akky:$ ;) :moonie:

DJJAMIII
17th January 2005, 04:32 PM
hes just saying it...thinking people wont want lifts any where :mad:

Super Freak
17th January 2005, 04:41 PM

LOL i bet that woulndt put you off tho eh Jamii?:$

DJJAMIII
17th January 2005, 04:43 PM
LOL i bet that woulndt put you off tho eh Jamii?:$

not really...beats walking dont it¬

sgt.lead
17th January 2005, 04:57 PM

AYE!!...just because I`ve got bog roll ont washin line and a fork int sugar bowl does`nt mean I`m tight...........lol

admin
17th January 2005, 07:07 PM
Well beimng Wigan's most suave,sophisticated and best looking man isn't easy as i'm sure you can ll appreciate. Let me just give you the lowdown on my mornings activity.

9.30 - rise from slumber. you don't think i work or feel the need to work do you?

10.00 - have shower. using the latest nivea creams that have designed for us "lookers" to look even better and look down on the likes of everyone else with the utmost contempt that they deserve.

11.00 get dressed, going for the casual yet classy look today. i opt for a 1973 armani flying jacket, fake london polo shirt and panama jack boots. i look impressicve even by my high standards.

11.30 fashion my hair into the latest boyband style. look at myself in mirror. and think yes the ladies will love that.

12.00 stroll down to paper shop. woman shriek with delight as i leave the building, men ask me for tips on how to be so classy.

12.30 purchase the observer from the papershop. a classy paper for a classy gent i'm sure you'll agree. the shop assistant goes weak at the knees when serving me. blow - the cutter plays away in the background. i point this out to her and she is gushing like the amazon.

yes it's been an average (by my high standards) morning thus far.

lol there must b a problem with this board as it seems steadmanscott has been able to log into ur account mate :D