PDA

View Full Version : the lowdown..

admin
17th January 2005, 02:32 AM
ok as ya can see erm osa is down. whats happend is we managed to move the tune id archive over to this site, not without loads of problems along the way like lol

one of the problems we got confronted with we had to get one of the develepors who designed the forums to help us out with. that enabled us to be able to move the attachments over to this site.

and so when we have gone to move the attachments back out of the database on osa and back into the file system we have hit a problem. and because we have had somebody else change something that we dont know what it is we are erm a bit stuck.

ive put a support ticket issue in with vbulletin (the makers of the forum software) and they normally get back to me within 1-2 days and so it shouldnt be down for too long hopefully.

nice :thumbsup:

abbo
17th January 2005, 04:23 AM
sorry to hear of problems with the site
but thank's for directing cheers abbo

nics
17th January 2005, 09:25 AM
Gutted to hear ur avin a few teething problems,

hope you manage to get em sorted soon chaps:thumbsup:

Cheers for the re-direction:thumbsup: if i didnt have this, it means i would actualy have to do some work for a change!!!! :| :|

sgt.lead
17th January 2005, 10:32 AM
Lol everyone will be like lost sheep at work today with no osa,spot of light training in the morn just to re-familiarise themselves with their jobs lol just take it nice and slow intergrating yourselves back into the work place.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

doolz
17th January 2005, 10:35 AM
all aboard the skylark people :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sgt.lead
17th January 2005, 10:37 AM
Nice one for all your hard work butty it is a top quality site bud big up the mods!!!n1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: