PDA

View Full Version : Some more Toon ID's wanted (",)

ZENZEN
14th June 2002, 10:12 AM
Hi all,well I was really surprised at how quickly I had two tunes identified,I would like to see if anyone knows these tunes from the snippets I gathered.they are of an old tape I ressurrected from around '93.There is a lot of hissing on it but I think I am close to what is being said.See if you can help me some more :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

First tune has a mans vocal saying:-
'But you must smile through your tears and more over and keep on movin'....(repeated)....'though enough to fight and keep on movin,tough enough to fight and move on over' :confused:

Second tune has a womans vocals singing:-
'I'll be there!!........(beats).......Da..Da..Da..Da..Do!.. ....Da..Da..Da..Do!......(beats continue).....Du..Du..Da..Du..DuDa..Du..Du...
I know this looks and sounds like a baby or something,but it's the closest I can describe it by typing it out.Hopefully somebody will pick up on it:confused: :confused:

Third tune had a mans vocals again:-
'Keep it on in my words so on,keep it on in my words so on,keep it on in my words so on.. and ...I'll be once again??'
Sounds something like that,hard to make out!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Forth tune starts of from the begining like this with a beat and a high pitched girl/womans voice:-
'Ba..Di..Ba Ba..Di..Ba..Di..Ba Ba..Di..
Keeps going then a breaks and a man shouts 'Is there an Africa in the house???'
(this is as close as I can get to what is being shouted)
Tune goes on then the beats stops and a dep voice is going, 'Ummph Ah!.....Ummph Ah!.....My baby dont.....Ummph Ah!.....Ummph Ah!.....My baby dont.....' :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Well I hope that somebody can make sense of all that and I look foward to any posts.Thanx for all your help,fingers crossed!! :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

butty
14th June 2002, 10:17 AM
im thinkin the il be there 1 mate could be twist - il be there (eastern bloc records) - does it also have the lyrics "whenever your feeling lonely you can call on me and il be there" etc etc and also has a brothers and sisters sample in it

oldskooldazed (al)
14th June 2002, 10:32 AM
2 nd one is defo

house of virginism - ill be there

classic 93 tunage

1 st i defo - liberation - liberation

al

butty
14th June 2002, 10:35 AM
nice 1 al mate i didnt think thered b much chance of it bein twist coz the other id's i didnt have a clue n they seemd a bit b 4 my time nice work mate but ya can see how i got twist even the du du's fit when i sang it back lol

Jonno
14th June 2002, 10:45 AM
The first one is Liberation 2 rather than Liberation. If you got Liberation you'd be disappointed, it's not a bad tune but it's not a patch on Liberation 2. Unfortunately it's well rarer.

Biskit
14th June 2002, 11:06 AM
:) I agree with Jonno, definately...'LIBERATION 2'

mikey
14th June 2002, 05:20 PM
but i can't remember what the tw*ts are called!!!
i was playing the 4th one the other day,i've had a look but i can't find it.i have a feeling it's something really obvious,but the b-side is being played.
i'll keep looking though mate!
mikey :phones:

mikey
14th June 2002, 05:31 PM
Bee Buzz- Uhh ahh la la la REMIX
it's on LED records italy from 1992.
all the best!
mikey :phones:

VinylAnimal
15th June 2002, 01:25 AM
Zenzen mate - don't be sad......

"cause three outa four ain't bad"