PDA

View Full Version : 3 tunes from 92

FatBlimp
13th June 2002, 05:14 PM
1:

"clap your hands everybody come on"
"everybody clap ya hands (hoot/ha, not sure)"

this repeats every 2 bars and finally breaks into a riff using the main sound from the prodigy's, "everybody in the place (fairground mix)".

the tune also has some ethereal sounding pads in the background.

2:

"you/ya think you're comin' on strong"

this sample is repeated every 2 bars over the riff from MDEMM's, "get down". eventually the riff changes but still uses the same keyboard sound.

3:

a tune using the "hip nop schoo me blip nop schi ba..." sample from addis posse's, "let the warriors dance". it's simple with some solid beats and not much else going on. maybe a remix?

thanks a bunch.

Taff64
13th June 2002, 07:16 PM
3 sounds defo like Destroyer - Senses

FatBlimp
13th June 2002, 07:34 PM
number 3 uses the same sample but it doesn't have the keyboard stabs in destroyer's, "senses". maybe another mix of that?

thanks.

JAZ
13th June 2002, 08:08 PM
have you got any samples of these tunes, might jog my memory hearing them..

FatBlimp
13th June 2002, 09:47 PM
unfortunately i don't know how to take a segment of audio from a realaudio stream. if anybody could help me do this and then post it that'd be great. i don't know how i'd post an audio clip either.:confused:

the streams are on this web site:

http://www.bassrush.com/bassrush

click on music and then select ron d. core's 92 mix. the first tune i'm looking for can be found between 4:15 to about 7:00 minutes in the mix.

the second tune is on the dj trance mix about 2 to 4 minutes into the mix.

if this is too cumbersome for ya'll, i'll figure out how to do this. i'm probably the only twenty-something that doesn't know how to do this.

thanks.

FatBlimp
14th June 2002, 06:16 PM
tune 2 has been id'd.

if anybody's interested, it's:

tribal instincts ep - coming on strong, etc. - out of orbit records

neat tune.

JAZ
14th June 2002, 06:21 PM
listened to those and the first was the tune I thought it might be however Im having real problems trying to pin it down to a name in my head :axe: as its one of those I think I have but aint 100% sure but if I get a flash of inspiration and the name comes to me I'll let u know..

FatBlimp
14th June 2002, 07:13 PM
excellent!

might it be terrorize - clap your hands?

i've never actually heard the tune. i just know it's one of the b-sides.

thanks.