PDA

View Full Version : Dave Seaman May 93

stu w
29th November 2004, 10:47 PM
Hi All,

Need you help to id this tune....on a Dave Seaman set from May 93 - so tune is prob early 93. Is a prog house type tune.

is quite distinctive, but only problem is I can't understand any of the words in the tune!! I reckon somebody may be able to get from the description though...

starts with a bloke saying what sounds like " hey brolly, hey brolly, hey brolly....roo, roo." repeated a few times

then a sax comes in with a bloke saying what sounds like " wha, wha"

then mid way through there's a big piano breakdown
then the sax comes back in over the piano and a female voice comes in saying what sounds like :

"Hey, hey, heynar" repeated....

The words may be way off from what's actually said, but am hoping some one's got an idea from what I've just described!

Any help much appreciated,
Stu.

Mister_DJ
30th November 2004, 12:11 AM
I think it could be E-Lustrious - Giving You No Rest, not 100% sure.

:thumbsup:

Mart
:rolleyes:

nathanjay
30th November 2004, 12:12 AM
Ive got this on a CD in the car but Ive just got out the shower and its freezing outside... so if no ones got it by tomorrow morning Ill let you know :)

Nat

Stuck in Aahz
30th November 2004, 12:32 AM
I agree with Mart. E-lustrious - Givin you no rest. Just had a listen and it fits the description.

stu w
30th November 2004, 05:08 AM
I agree with Mart. E-lustrious - Givin you no rest. Just had a listen and it fits the description.

Thanks all for your help!!!!!

Need to track down a copy on vinyl.... discogs says there's 2 versions out - one from 92 & one from 93. Is prob the 93 remixes...anybody got an opinion based on the info in my description??

nathjay - it ain't feezin here in Sydney..it's around 40c.

Thanks again,

Stu.