PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Has Ripped Some Unknowns!

m0u5e
31st January 2002, 04:00 PM
:drum: ok here they are ...my first ever unknown rips....
they are all circa '92 - '94 ..most of em probably played by sasha.....and quite aciddic<(they may possibly also be described as marzipanny! lol;) ) any clues at all would be gratefully received.
whoever identifies track no.2 will been seen as a god by moi !
:heart: i NEED that one sooooo bad........
im hoping taff or jonno might be able to end my anguish on at least one of these babys :king: :heart: :king: :heart: :phones:
thanks in advance to anyone who even takes the time to listen to em :luv:
yours hopefully,
lisa xx

(tunes should be in als locker by 4pm today :king: )
pass - oldskoolanthemz
(please remember to log out :) thanks!!)

sweet sensation
31st January 2002, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mousemaid

.....and quite aciddic<(they may possibly also be described as marzipanny! lol;) )

Hee hee hee, see I knew Id convert people to my way of speaking !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet xx

nathan
31st January 2002, 04:04 PM
so where are they? What's al's locker details I can't remember

m0u5e
31st January 2002, 04:52 PM
the irony of all this is ive never posted anything i wanted id - ing anywhere before :axe:......... glad to see yer all chompin at the bit for em :D :phones:

Jonno
31st January 2002, 05:36 PM
Didn't know any of em I'm afraid.

What I do know though (or at least I'm 90% sure on) is the one in there that's labeled up as Sasha's most wanted id - it samples The Tape and it's the one that the world and his dog wants id'ing.
But......I know this sounds incredibly gay but I not saying what it is for the simple reason that I've been trying to track it down for a few weeks and it's proving extremely elusive, and if other people know what it is there's going to be me and every other bod all trying to track down the same record. Sorry.

JAZ
31st January 2002, 06:25 PM
I dont know any either sozz

m0u5e
31st January 2002, 07:14 PM
thanks for having a listen jonno:king: and jaz:king: :phones:

Taff64
1st February 2002, 03:28 PM
Sorry Lisa but ive no idea of those tunes... they must of been out when I took a vacation away from raving for 2 years:( top tunes though :)

m0u5e
1st February 2002, 03:47 PM
TAFF!..... :( *Mouse sobs uncontrolably..*
thanks for having a crack at em m8 :king: (you too skippy :king: ! )
this is looking bleak...
im willing to pay for regression therapy if anyone has a glimmer of recognition ......shouldnt cost that much ,only need to go back as far as '92............:axe:
:D

VinylAnimal
1st February 2002, 04:50 PM
I'm out of ideas too Lisa, sorry.

Really wish I could help, cause you've ID'd tons of tunes for peeps and I kinda feel guilty that we can't repay ya (same goes for Dara's unknowns, cause he's helped tons of peeps as well and we never seem to do too well in ID'ing his).

To make things worse, I can't think of anyone off the board who might be able to help (else they'd be on a tape and in transit right now).

Good luck anyway !!

Rich..

ste huxley
1st February 2002, 05:18 PM
Dont know em Mouse sorry mate

m0u5e
1st February 2002, 06:52 PM
thanks ste for trying and thanks also V.A (thanks for the added kind words there too V.A:) )
would like to say i appreciate you all letting me know you had a go even if they werent anything you recognised
its good to know either way ,thanks!:king:

Shooms
4th February 2002, 08:45 PM
Soz Lisa - listened to 'em all & drawn a blank on 'em all (better than firin' blanks I suppose !).

Will try em out on a chappy I know down here....

m0u5e
6th February 2002, 02:19 PM
if anyones been having trouble getting to the clips you could also try this link... the clips are also smaller so shouldnt take too long ..
:eyebrow: :phones: :D

http://195.188.193.124/mousemaid/unknown.htm

yikes
11th March 2002, 10:13 PM
No Luck.. :(

m0u5e
16th September 2002, 07:41 PM
at long last one of my unknowns is now known!
courtesy of al and his m8 sherwin :king: :king: :)
05id4mouse has been named n confirmed as a stretch boys track from 93
one down seven to go !
cheers to everyone whos had a listen
:phones: :confused: :phones: :crazy: :phones: :| :phones:

Biskit
16th September 2002, 09:13 PM
Im getting nothing from both directions Mouse! Where are your rips? :confused:

jonnyp
17th September 2002, 09:32 AM
account closed for breaking house rules and the http addy dont work:'(

jonny

m0u5e
17th September 2002, 12:32 PM
look jus coz ya cant hear em.... thas no excuse for not tellin me what they all are!
hehe cheers lads i werent aware the link wasnt workin anymore ....i shall try and um put em up again somewhere i'l keep you posted
taaaaaa:)

m0u5e
17th September 2002, 08:52 PM
:axe: hopefully this link will now lead you to some clips of my unknowns.....http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~steverow/mouse.html
good luck peeps!:phones: :)