PDA

View Full Version : Feel the Bass?

Edinjapan
10th November 2004, 10:22 AM
Think its feel the bass Carl Cox with a rap over the top.

The Rapper sounds British rather than US-it might even be the guy from Silver Bullet?

Is this a boot?

Cheers

bob_skipton
10th November 2004, 11:20 AM
Isn't this feel the bass come down on me ?

Or am I talkin crap ?

Think its feel the bass Carl Cox with a rap over the top.

The Rapper sounds British rather than US-it might even be the guy from Silver Bullet?

Is this a boot?

Cheers

bucky
10th November 2004, 12:12 PM
Sounds like Sydney Fresh to me?

bucky
10th November 2004, 12:14 PM
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Sydney+Fresh

doolz
10th November 2004, 12:40 PM
might be sydney fresh

but he sounds fuck all like silver bullet

Edinjapan
10th November 2004, 12:53 PM
might be sydney fresh

but he sounds fuck all like silver bullet

Anyone got a clip? Of either !? ;)

Cheers

Stuck in Aahz
10th November 2004, 03:25 PM
I've got an old white label with a rap tune on it that goes "Feel the bass...say what!". It repeats a few times and the word "bass" is echoed a few times before the "say what" is screamed. Then there's a part where the raper says "Oh no he's going at it again, sorry boy this is too much". Does this sound like what your looking for? I can get the cat # for you.

Edinjapan
10th November 2004, 03:35 PM
I've got an old white label with a rap tune on it that goes "Feel the bass...say what!". It repeats a few times and the word "bass" is echoed a few times before the "say what" is screamed. Then there's a part where the raper says "Oh no he's going at it again, sorry boy this is too much". Does this sound like what your looking for? I can get the cat # for you.

Nah mate it's this http://207.234.130.228/mp3/MR93486.mp3

but with a london rapper over the top - ? Cheers

bob_skipton
10th November 2004, 03:39 PM
Well the tune in the sample is 2 for Joy "Let the Bass Kick" yes ???

If someone else can confirm that then it looks like you've got some mash-up there...

probs well ard to find....

Bob

Stuck in Aahz
10th November 2004, 03:41 PM
Your looking for Carl Cox - Sucess in Effect. It's on a white label on one side, and a black label on the other side. It's quite rare, but there are botties available.

Edinjapan
10th November 2004, 04:17 PM
Your looking for Carl Cox - Sucess in Effect. It's on a white label on one side, and a black label on the other side. It's quite rare, but there are botties available.

Does that have the rap on? I'd guess at it being 1991 ish?

Thanks for the help too Bob, much appreciated!

Edinjapan
10th November 2004, 04:18 PM
Botties?

lol :P :o

Mike
10th November 2004, 04:48 PM
The carl cox one doesn't have a rap on it. Its a white label and has the 'lets do it' mash up that everyone knows on one side, and a mash up of quartz lets get busy, petra and co, and neon (the bombscare riff) on the other. The more recent booties (botties lol) are one sided only and just have Lets Do It on.

Stuck in Aahz
10th November 2004, 07:55 PM
Ooops, I just noticed you said there's a london rapper over the top of the sample. In that case I have no idea what your looking for :(