PDA

View Full Version : hip house 90

vapa
9th November 2004, 05:11 PM
lookin for a few tracks first is de la soul - tread water, its alot faster than the hip hop version, does any one recognise what mix that might be. next 1 has a male rapper not sure of lyrics but i will have a go "i said would you like to go smoke a blunt, she said no baby i aint down with that stuff, and i realy felt silly coz she called my bluff, i said enough girl i wanna do you,knowing that i wanna get next to ya, dont need no bridge over, no h2over lets take our time and do it nice and slow." last one is male rappin at first then a female rapper comes on "mc dee ,grippin it wippin it heavy on the floor when the beat is ?????ing it,watch my body move and sweat, you heard that yeh i bet." thanks for any help vapa :fekked:

vapa
16th November 2004, 06:14 PM
please help, i need to know :S

pluto
16th November 2004, 08:40 PM
ive got a tune that says something like mc dee making cash dollars......
its by k alexi ,,,, might be worth trying some of that stuff out(the k.a. posse)

vapa
17th November 2004, 05:05 PM
i'll give that a try then cheers mate :thumbsup:

vapa
18th December 2004, 01:19 PM
no joy with these yet so bumpety bumpety, i think thats right

nightbear
18th December 2004, 03:22 PM
I remember an exclusive version of "De La Soul - Thread Water" being released on the Italian "Flying" label - this version used to be played in the clubs in 1990... :cool:

vapa
19th December 2004, 01:50 PM
thanks i'll look out for that one not found it yet tho,any help with others much appreciated. vapa ;)

nightbear
19th December 2004, 06:45 PM
itīs on Flying International:
Thread Water (http://www.discogs.com/release/241005)
:thumbsup:

vapa
21st December 2004, 04:19 PM
cheers mate i still aint found that yet, but i reckon your right 1990 is when i remember it from,hope to find it soon ;)