PDA

View Full Version : beloved maybee?

glenn
27th October 2004, 06:49 PM
ello folks! :D not had a post in ere for ages! so try this one! ;) .......... ime after a track from 93 wiyh the lyricks"life....celebrate life" in it ita a blokes voice and its quite softly spoken.ive got a feeling it mite be beloved,so if any1 can put a clip up ide be that happy pig in brown stuff!.....cheerz!

glenn
27th October 2004, 07:01 PM
ello folks! :D not had a post in ere for ages! so try this one! ;) .......... ime after a track from 93 wiyh the lyricks"life....celebrate life" in it ita a blokes voice and its quite softly spoken.ive got a feeling it mite be beloved,so if any1 can put a clip up ide be that happy pig in brown stuff!.....cheerz!
forgot to mention that its ahouse track :$ quite deep and funky......if yer will :P

nathanjay
27th October 2004, 07:32 PM
you can hear beloved clips on their excellent site

www.thebeloved.com

glenn
27th October 2004, 07:44 PM
cheerz 4 that mate!.........but i it hasnt got the mp3 0n it.its got lyricks for the song,but my track only sez the above init.....so ime thinkin that its not beloved :| :| :S

lippiatte
27th October 2004, 08:40 PM
leftfield - song of life?????

nathanjay
27th October 2004, 09:26 PM
this is a clip of one of the remixes on the 12" of You Got Me Thinking

(Celebrate your life) - album version is very different

GavinH
28th October 2004, 08:06 AM
This rings a bell as there was a spoken acapella going something like "music is the basis of all life, celebrate life ......etc" can't remember rest of it.

This was on an old renaissance mix cd. the one after the sasha digweed original i think?

a triple cd with a yellow leaf on cover?

dave seaman did the mix with this acapella on i think.

also heard it played by vertigo

hope this helps

pluto
28th October 2004, 09:27 AM
couple more tunes with that sample 92/93 are:
diy present - overview mobile music - thelma(1993 strictly 4 groovers)
double f.m. - amnesia(original dub mix)(RRR)

Konspiracy
28th October 2004, 09:40 AM
also Bluezone - Celebrate Life

An italian tune from 1990, more of a laid back garage affair than a piano tune, that would fit into an early 90s set, but its a woman singing.. :S

glenn
9th November 2004, 06:40 PM
cheerz 4 the input fellas :thumbsup: ,ive been away thats why ivew not replied :P ......still non the wyzer though! :S :S :'( ,,,thanks anyway ;)

Stuck in Aahz
10th November 2004, 03:38 PM
Try this:

Kimball Collins - music is life (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?j=1&id=204500&type=product&ref=03&loc=01)

Music is life on Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/artist/Kimball+Collins+vs.+Gyrate)

The sample doesn't get to the vocal bit, but that is part of the tune. Just as you explained it.