PDA

View Full Version : whats this

fatboopy
15th October 2004, 05:32 PM
sorry but it's an old hardcore tune well this is a remake of it does any one out there know the original and the new version aswell
It's been driving 20 of us mental trying to figure it out
i've got the original somewhere but i'd like to know what I'm looking for before I start my trawling
cheers
Fats

JAZ
15th October 2004, 05:44 PM
Its a Seduction track, infact yep Im right its Disco Hardcore....
Oooh I'm good :P

fatboopy
15th October 2004, 06:28 PM
Cheers jaz
I had it down for an hixxy track but your right nice one sorry to all none rave heads
anyone any ideas on the remix
Fats

JAZ
15th October 2004, 06:32 PM
Dunno about the new version but I'd bet its that label that gets an oldskool sample then plonks the oh so "original" off beat bass & a kick drum behind it, think its Tidy Trax or something.

fatboopy
16th October 2004, 07:39 AM
Found it knew i had it although the title is correct disco hardcore but it's by BASS X
anyway nearly in danger of listening to an old diztruxshon tape maneged to put it back though
Cheers jaz
fats

fatboopy
23rd October 2004, 10:53 AM
jaz
i owe you an appology Dj seduction did do a version of disco hardcore and so did bass x amidst my trawling i stumbled on both versions bass x is a bit harder than seductions with no piano break thats the one they used to play at dizstruxshon and uprising all the time thats why i probbabley know that one it's also the version stu allan used to batter i think
Fats

JAZ
23rd October 2004, 10:56 AM
Lol now you know better than to doubt me ;)
Bass X sampled the Seduction track I think you'll find :D

fatboopy
23rd October 2004, 01:32 PM
consider my wrists well and truly slapped
Cheers
Fats

JAZ
23rd October 2004, 01:35 PM
Lol nah mate thats ok Im only joshing with you :thumbsup: