View Full Version : soundsource:- take me up confusion

nathan
30th January 2002, 01:46 PM
I'be been looking for a mix of soundsource that doesn't exist. I now know that when the rap kicked in (on my tape) the dj wickedly mixes into free your body by jason joy which also contains the lyric "come and take me up".

oldskooldazed (al)
30th January 2002, 02:06 PM
Nasthan its

Basement phil - take me up (remixes) its the instrumental sasha uses m8 - its a 92 ardcore tune but works wicked as an instrumental - its on 2nd lot of cds

alan

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

nathan
30th January 2002, 02:32 PM
but I still don't understand. Is this basement track a mix between soundsource and jason jay?

ste huxley
30th January 2002, 02:46 PM
Nathan I've got this tape too and it's simply a mix of Sound Source and Jason Joy like you said

Its the sound source pella, then Jason Joy piano mix kicks in

Originally posted by nathan
but I still don't understand. Is this basement track a mix between soundsource and jason jay?

oldskooldazed (al)
30th January 2002, 03:32 PM
Nath basement phil - take me up come's in with the big hands in the air bit then is instrumental all way come in with the take me up repeated nah nah nah nah nah then - like cowbells ringin with echo come n take me up then break down of piano - echoey vocals - well upliftin tune carrys on no rap then sound bit like toxic two massive tune with the come n take me up echoey through it - ste H should no what i eman

but ive heard loads djs includin the man like mix over - all 3 mixes are on the cds im sendin in middle of doin em now

mix 3 is my peroanl fav

alan

:D :D :D :D :D :D

ste huxley
30th January 2002, 03:37 PM
Sorry Al but your wrong I've got this tape and both tunes!

Originally posted by Rewind 88 92
Nath basement phil - take me up come's in with the big hands in the air bit then is instrumental all way come in with the take me up repeated nah nah nah nah nah then - like cowbells ringin with echo come n take me up then break down of piano - echoey vocals - well upliftin tune carrys on no rap then sound bit like toxic two massive tune with the come n take me up echoey through it - ste H should no what i eman

but ive heard loads djs includin the man like mix over - all 3 mixes are on the cds im sendin in middle of doin em now

mix 3 is my peroanl fav

alan

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Shooms
30th January 2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by steh
Nathan I've got this tape too and it's simply a mix of Sound Source and Jason Joy like you said

Its the sound source pella, then Jason Joy piano mix kicks in

Top spot from ya Ste - whaddya think Nathan ?

VinylAnimal
31st January 2002, 11:21 PM
Lost as fuk me !!!!! :confused: :confused:

But then I would be, cause I've no idea which tape ya is on about.... :D

Gis a clue !!! :wave: It's dead hard for peeps to ID when not everyone's got all the tapes... :phones:

nathan
1st February 2002, 11:57 AM
I realised what an amazing mix this is. As previously stated my tape is labelled sasha 11 but as someone on here pointed out sasha never used to play so many back 2 back piano tunes. Although I thought Mr lee get busy was one of his trademarks. Anyway just as soundsource is breaking down and the rap kicks in the piano from jason joy kicks in as if they were custom made for each other. "the r.o.c.k rock is back I'm keeping on with my words so strong." I'd do a rip but my tape is quality is so poor it's not worth it