PDA

View Full Version : its a real love.........

smokebelch
30th May 2002, 02:52 PM
alreet m8ties,
the tune i'm after has a vocal in it saying "its a real love, its a real love, its............its got to be real" BIG piano track.
sorry peeps no sample, jus me trying to sound like a tune !!!!!!!!
hope some 1 out there in listener land can help:axe: :fekked:

thanx in advance as usual:crazy:

smokebelch:|

oldskooldazed (al)
30th May 2002, 04:42 PM
think u on about the very cheesy - time frequency - god this song is so ritzy - that bad i dont know title

al

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nathan
30th May 2002, 06:48 PM
it's real love by the time frequency. the tune of choice for scottish whizz heads (just kidding belch) if it is this it goes something like. "show me real love and together we can make it ......"

VinylAnimal
30th May 2002, 07:08 PM
You make me feel so good,
When you're near me,
Like you know I knew you would.

So give me real love.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lol :icecream: :joker: :naughty:

oldskooldazed (al)
30th May 2002, 07:47 PM
i know what ya on about

tone Def - big love 1st remix

al

daz willot fav

smokebelch
30th May 2002, 08:31 PM
that'll b the fecker al, strictly no cheese zone me m8 !!!!!!!!!:mexican:
thanx to all who replied

smokebelch:|

Zoneraver
31st May 2002, 11:52 PM
I think thats a bit insulting about zone cheese

Zone never played hardly anything that was released in the UK charts

I think people think that all chart dance 93-96 was played at the zone

deffo not

Even the cacky Ice MC "think about the way" Bom diggi bom wasnt released properly in this country until trainspotting (Oh dear)

Mikey and Kev will back me up on this as there seems to be a lot of anti Zone posts posts on here

The 93-96 stuff should be given its own respect and not ridiculed as i never diss the ealier piano classic tunes

This should cause a debate and probably a moved thread rofl

Alan

www.backtotheoldzone.co.uk

butty
1st June 2002, 12:48 AM
your right zoneraver fella, zone music gets the short straw sometimes round here n we dont want it 2 b like that. the 1 thing that puts this place way ahead of the rest is the friendliness and the easy goingness (is that a word lol) so lets not go spoilin it now bruthas.

posts can always be reported to a moderator by clickin the "report this post to moderator" button to the bottom right of each post and theyl be edited by 1 of the mods to remove the dissin.

at the end of the day yes its ok to have a different opinion just the way that opinion is put across and not bein constructive with an opinion n just sayin "i think ste smells of poo" just aint cool

i still think ste smells of poo tho

:D :D :D :D

:):):):):):)

oldskooldazed (al)
1st June 2002, 12:53 AM
where the is zone mentioned in this post

Someone is sayin

i am a strictly - wait for it NO CHEESE ZONE

:confused: :confused: :confused:

ste huxley
1st June 2002, 01:00 AM
>>i still think ste smells of poo tho

LOL

PS.... You smell of wee:crazy:

butty
1st June 2002, 01:01 AM
i am on about it in general me it does get a ruff ride. and readin that back at first it looked different.

butty
1st June 2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by ste huxley
>>i still think ste smells of poo tho

LOL

PS.... You smell of wee:crazy:

u smell of a mixture of poo and wee.......... u smell of pweeoo

:axe:

smokebelch
1st June 2002, 03:04 AM
Hang on guys, did i miss something or what? all i said was that i am a no cheese zone, meaning i'm not into cheesy shite.........thats all, no deep meaning or anything.
Sorry to all those who are into cheese that the above might have pissed off!!!!!!!!:axe: :mad:

smokebelch

butty
1st June 2002, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by smokebelch
Hang on guys, did i miss something or what? all i said was that i am a no cheese zone, meaning i'm not into cheesy shite.........thats all, no deep meaning or anything.
Sorry to all those who are into cheese that the above might have pissed off!!!!!!!!:axe: :mad:

smokebelch

yeah i know buddy just the way it could b read thats all, things can b took the wrong way on msg boards coz ya canaee see how people mean things

time frequency - real love is a tune in my opinion but each to there own innit. when i play sumwhere where al comes next im gonna play real love wait til the end do the fekkin biggest rewind uve ever heard to the start of the tune and play it again lol

:D

nathan
1st June 2002, 06:52 AM
have i woken up in the big brother house. tee hee. steh can u pm me with your mobile no. maxi gave it to me but have deleted by mistake. need to play you an id

Zoneraver
1st June 2002, 02:14 PM
Right i hold my hand and admit to starting this mess off

Shame on me for misreading rofl

Alan

smokebelch
1st June 2002, 04:47 PM
ok guys, next time i post a thread or reply, i'll try 2 make sure it reads ok, not easy to make somethin sound funny in writing, but god knows i'll try harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:
(this is written with humour in mind!!):fekked: :mad: :spin:

cheers peeps, hope this puts an end to the subject

smokebelch (dave):moonie: