PDA

View Full Version : long shot.....

Northern Star
12th September 2004, 10:45 PM
not got much of info here so long shot.....

its a tune from '92 i think.....got a high pitch female vocal 'cant you see, cant you see its too late....cant cant you see,cant you see its too late'

its fast........nice pace .....

and if i had to describe it being on a similar par to anything it prolly in the ball park of metropolis or mental cube q...that sorta tune ish :$

soz not got more info but knowing you lot.....u never know ;)

cheers :heart:

northern minx
13th September 2004, 08:41 AM
i know the tune but sorry as per i havent a clue how to id the bugger :$ :D

turpieaj
13th September 2004, 10:30 AM
http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35422

Citadels of Kaos if is! :wave:
Andy

Biskit
13th September 2004, 12:20 PM
I think Ive got this, was a big Stu Allan tune. From what I can remember its a Euro Techno/Early Hardcore tune.

Will av to check

grad
13th September 2004, 01:13 PM
i know the lyrics but can't think of the title..sure i've got it on mp3...will have a nosey..

does it go "can't you see it's too late...you'll just have to be" or something like that?

skippy
13th September 2004, 04:18 PM
i know the lyrics but can't think of the title..sure i've got it on mp3...will have a nosey..

does it go "can't you see it's too late...you'll just have to be" or something like that?
that sounds like 'vicious pink - cccan't you see', i can't remember any other tunes with similar or sampled vocals, but it may well have passed me by...

http://www.discogs.com/release/58614

:)

Northern Star
13th September 2004, 04:26 PM

Grad yeh spot on hun...i was struggling with the last little bit of that vocal...but yeh pretty much as u said...... :thumbsup:

Biskit...it was a massive stu allen anthem and yeh a bit on the early hardfloor stuff i reckon...... :thumbsup:

skippy will download vicious pink if i can this eve on slsk and see if its the right one.... ;)

god u guys are good!!!!!!! :P :wave:

Shooms
13th September 2004, 04:42 PM
skippy will download vicious pink if i can this eve on slsk and see if its the right one.... ;)

god u guys are good!!!!!!! :P :wave:

deffo not vicious pink babes n surprised Doolz aint played it ya as its a fave of his (lol I had to rush out n get the vinyl after he played it on PR) Vicious Pink is from 86 in a synth pop kinda way but utterly ace :D

Biskit
13th September 2004, 05:51 PM
I think i know who'll know this ;)