PDA

View Full Version : Make Some F**kin Noise

DJFANTAZIA
18th May 2002, 12:31 AM
On Back In Time Live, recorded 30/09/95, the last tune on side 2 is closer to all your dream by Rhythm Quest.

It contains the Make Some F**kin noise sample in it.

What version is this, or has Mike Stewart just used a sampler, .......he also used this on I Want You To Know (Crowdpleasers).

ps man like Ben Fisher, how are we doin gettin hold of the Back In Time tapes off Mike,...Ive got a few gaps in my collection m8.

Cheers All

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

sweet sensation
18th May 2002, 10:36 AM
Hee Hee !! Ive got that on a Pleasuredrome tape and I thought it was the MC saying that !!! :axe: :crazy:

Sweet xx

pacman
18th May 2002, 02:32 PM
Its from the Original Crowdpleasers tune is it not?

DJFANTAZIA
18th May 2002, 02:47 PM
Mike Stewart was behind the Crowdpleasers, and used this sample in I want you to know, their first release in 1995.

But, this sample is also used in Rhythm Quest, Closer To All Your Dreams, on Mike Stewarts Back In Time Live tape.

I want to know if there is actually a version like this, or its just Stewart using a sampler.

Most of his vocals on his releases as The Crowdpleasers and Sarasota, utilised vocals from earlier Old Skool tunes, xl Rhythm Bros & Sisters, Laura D, Gonna Be Alright,....etc

However if Sweet has this on another tape its probably a release of Rhythm Qyest, ......but which one?????

pacman
18th May 2002, 02:55 PM
Hmm, I was sure that this was never in any of the Rhythm Quest - Closer to all Your dreams mixes, and therefore it must be a sample.

I mght well be wrong though, I'll have a think / ask around for ya fella.

pacman
18th May 2002, 06:08 PM
Aha, thats why I though it had always had 'Hardcor - rhythm and bass in it' and no 'Make some fuckin' noise'!!

Nice one knoweldge master!!

Taff64
19th May 2002, 02:29 AM
the tune your after is Rhythm Quest - Closer to all your dreams... extremeley rare banned promo... if ya want an mp3 of it let me know....HE HE! :D

oldskooldazed (al)
19th May 2002, 12:18 PM
Q Bass - Hardcore Will Never Die (Telepathy Remix), 1991

also uses them samples loads - top top tune

al

:axe: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

sweet sensation
19th May 2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Taff64
the tune your after is Rhythm Quest - Closer to all your dreams... extremeley rare banned promo... if ya want an mp3 of it let me know....HE HE! :D

Pretty pretty please...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sweet xx

DJFANTAZIA
19th May 2002, 02:48 PM
Thanks for all the help guys.:D

So its another case of get hold of an original white promo release,...........doh!

This seems to happen so often, with top versions of stuff on tapes, the dj's have got the promo's from back in the day, FREE, from record companies, so you only stand a chance of getting a copy if a dj is selling up, but to be honest who would sell all their original promos?

Ah well theres another one for the wants list.

Cheers guys

Dave

DJFANTAZIA
19th May 2002, 02:50 PM
ps, I use guys in the colloquial sense, referring to both men and women, just in case you thought I was bein sexist, lol

Taff64
19th May 2002, 03:50 PM
I've put it in 3... you lucky people! :D

sweet sensation
19th May 2002, 04:04 PM
Ta Taff :thumbsup: will get the master to download snippedy quick ! ;)

Sweet xx