View Full Version : Do you feel.....feel so right....

bob_skipton
15th May 2002, 08:42 AM
Mornin' all !!!!

I've just downloaded a clip of :-

Love 4 Sale - Do you feel so right.

Which is the version of this track that's more hi-energy. I'm not sure if the version I've just downloaded is the original or a fairly recent remix, but the version I want starts with the vocals :-

Do you feel, feel so right.....(repeated)

then it drops into the synth, but it sounds really powerful, and it drops a corker....

Please someone help me out....

Bob

Zoneraver
15th May 2002, 09:52 AM
Youve probably downloaded the DJ Joe remix which is the chilled version

Its the only version ive ever heard as it was caned here in Blackpool at the venue and sequins

If you get some more info id love to hear a more up beat version

Alan

www.backtotheoldzone.co.uk

bob_skipton
15th May 2002, 11:00 AM
Cheers for that Alan,

I'm sure there is another version of this which is more popular, it looks like they've put the popular one on a Knights volume, I think volume 2.

Does anyone know which version this is.......come one I don't want to have to buy a copy on Knights....please !!!

Cheers

Bob

kev
15th May 2002, 01:01 PM
Iv got a remix from 1994 on LED records which is more uptempo and more zoney than the original. Can't remember how it starts coz i haven't played it in ages, but that it sounds like the one your after;)

Kev......

bob_skipton
15th May 2002, 01:24 PM
Kev,

The version I downloaded is on LED records, so thats why I was assuming it was the original as it sounded like an italian original mix, so there is a remix on LED records......that will probably be it....

Would you be able to get the cat.no please ?

thanks a lot

Bob

Swish
15th May 2002, 04:18 PM
there is shed loads of mixes of it m8 , what u want to do it download all the love 4 sale tunes and find which mix it is i came across a mix ages ago on me record which was a upbeat mix to it bout the same time i bought the midnight love 4 sale tune , best bet is caine all the mixes off audiogalaxy and see what version u want .... there is 4 that i know of 2 are shit other 2 rock
bet version i had was on stepping out records ... copies are piss to get hold offf ... they also have puter rhythm pianomadness n the b side and a few others like dj skott do you wanna party

kev
15th May 2002, 05:11 PM
Alrite Bob,

I,v been on that led web site and had a listen to the version which is on there, i have to say that i don't reckonise that one but the remix that iv got (LED2021) is from 1994 and is more like the uptempo zone stuff. But the only difference is that it doesnt start with the vocal:confused:

I'v also got the original but on steppin out records which is the same one on knights.

Hope this helps

Kev...........

Here's Johnny
15th May 2002, 07:49 PM
Pete Tong played the DJ Joe Mix at the time, I've got it on an E.S. tape from March 1993 - it's probably the most common and favourite version.

Avoid the mixes form 1999/2000 - they're shite

bob_skipton
16th May 2002, 08:21 AM
kev,

The original (steppin out) or the one on the knights volume you've got, is that the same style as the LED remix you have ?

'Cause I can't find one on LED as obviously it will be harde to find with it being the italian release.

thanks to all for your help !

Bob

kev
16th May 2002, 12:57 PM
Its a similar style as the steppin out one but with a 1994 sound. i.e. faster and more synthy and also a new synth added to give it a 94 feel to it. If you get my meaning:confused:

Kev......

bob_skipton
16th May 2002, 01:01 PM
thanks to all for the help...

Kev it looks like it's the steppin out one I want 'cause it was defo before 94 that I heard it...

nice one

Cheers

Bob

nathan
17th May 2002, 12:39 AM
i have it and it is a corker. Synth-tastic mate. It's one of the first tunes I bought and that makes it late 92-93

bob_skipton
20th May 2002, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the confirmation....

you'll do for me cocker !!!

cheer to all for this one !

Bob