PDA

View Full Version : bowlers piano tingler

grad
14th May 2002, 09:27 AM
mmm...me and Steh decided whilst most fecked that we'd love to know what this is..

I've put the whole song here as it changes a bit throughout, it's low quality and should stream so here you go..

grad11 (http://www.gradmonkey.fslife.co.uk/unknown.ram)

:thumbsup:

Jonno
14th May 2002, 10:00 AM
No idea what the song is. I don't know if you've noticed but the organ in the middle is the same riff as Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out.

grad
14th May 2002, 11:42 AM
no probs Jonno, thanks for having a lsiten and replying... :thumbsup:

VinylAnimal
14th May 2002, 03:53 PM
Can't get to the sample Grad mate :( :(

grad
14th May 2002, 04:11 PM
have you got realplayer?

it's working fine for me...if you still having no luck I can up it for you..

italian style
14th May 2002, 06:09 PM
grad this ones called:

together - the love bug,
its on knights of the turntable 7

nice 1 mate

adam

;) ;)

butty
14th May 2002, 08:00 PM
aye i can confirm adams right its together - the love bug. aka the "panic mix" tune as my lot call it - with a hum like that at the begginin shel go into n e thin - or as there also known a "save ya bacon" tune lol

ste huxley
14th May 2002, 08:13 PM
Nice one fellas what a tune!!!:gigolo:

sirius
14th May 2002, 09:18 PM
Too late again....... I have this on orig vinyl, with the most excellent 'Click' and "Sashas original 1991 Broken Table remix of storming heaven". The record says its the second of two releases(never ever seen this since, nevermind the earlier one!!!!) If anyone has it, then I'll buy it off yerz!!...

See ya,

Sirius.

nathan
14th May 2002, 10:18 PM
those good old boyz who bought us hardcore uproar. This has got to be the best intro I've ever heard but I think it goes tooo gorgonzola when the piano drops in and the beats start

grad
15th May 2002, 08:35 AM
cheers y'all, yes i know what you mean nathan but oooh that start..

thanks again :thumbsup: