PDA

View Full Version : Caviar Rush!!!!

pacman
9th May 2002, 12:17 PM
Another ol' Piano classic here, I've got in on Absolute tapes:

Similar to:

'Dim the lights, chauffeured car, caviar whatever you like Am rushin....Am rushin"

A) WTF are those lyrics about?
B) What is it?

Cheers Peeps!

sweet sensation
9th May 2002, 12:27 PM
Cordial - Candlelight ???

Talk about wine all night, chauffeur drive, cavier, whatever you like Im pouring ????? I think !!!

Sweet xx

pacman
9th May 2002, 12:30 PM
Absolutely spot on Sweet, Noice one!!!

Strange lyrics though!

whatyadoinsucka
9th May 2002, 12:42 PM
:axe:

ste huxley
9th May 2002, 01:10 PM
This could also be

Medium High - The Pleasure - Chris & James remix
Released in 1995

Cordial was released on 1992. They both use the same samples form 'Sir James - Special'

Cordial has like a horn sound in it as well as the pianos.

Medium High is more uptempo and goes, in the chourus, 'I'm rushin' repeat repeat, 'just a little little bit to fast', then big piano breaks.

pacman
9th May 2002, 01:45 PM
Thats the one Steh, you know ya stuff you lot, where as I myself....Know narthin!!

oldskooldazed (al)
9th May 2002, 03:21 PM
he he the lads from cordial i used to know back in the day up in sheffiled

Neil hinde n jason - danny & paul metcalfe remixing aka 2 in peasure - fekkin tuneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee top top memories

al

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sweet sensation
9th May 2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by steh
This could also be

Medium High - The Pleasure - Chris & James remix
Released in 1995

Cordial was released on 1992. They both use the same samples form 'Sir James - Special'

Cordial has like a horn sound in it as well as the pianos.

Medium High is more uptempo and goes, in the chourus, 'I'm rushin' repeat repeat, 'just a little little bit to fast', then big piano breaks.

Rain on my parade why dont you !!! :@ :| ;) :p Next tune I id Im gonna make a pile of bullshit up about mixes, remixes, cat nos and release dates and all that....:p :p ;) ;)

Sweet xx

P.S. Doesnt that Medium High thing have the same lyrics as Bump - Rushin ??? :confused:

pacman
9th May 2002, 03:39 PM
Well I am saying a BIG THANKYOU to ya Sweet cos you started the vall rollin' and you are COMPLETELY right on the lyrics so cheers m8!!!!:D

sweet sensation
9th May 2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by pacman
Well I am saying a BIG THANKYOU to ya Sweet cos you started the vall rollin' and you are COMPLETELY right on the lyrics so cheers m8!!!!:D

Awwwww thanx babe :heart: :D Im all happy again now !!! Its very rare I can get a tune id cos these lot are all there before you can say Jack Robinson !!! :D :phones:

Sweet xx

ste huxley
9th May 2002, 04:39 PM
lol Sorry for stealing your thunder darl:p

Yeah your right again, Bump - I'm rushin used that sample too!!

The reason why I thought it could be Medium High is that Absolute didnt start playing Bowlers until 94 I think, so its unlikely he would have played Cordial since that is 92, and is probs to slow for his majorly pumpin sets.:crazy:

sweet sensation
9th May 2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by steh
lol Sorry for stealing your thunder darl:p

Yeah your right again, Bump - I'm rushin used that sample too!!

The reason why I thought it could be Medium High is that Absolute didnt start playing Bowlers until 94 I think, so its unlikely he would have played Cordial since that is 92, and is probs to slow for his majorly pumpin sets.:crazy:

You are just a mind of information arent you ste !!! ;) ;) No probs mate was just having a whinge thats all !!!

Sweet xx

pacman
9th May 2002, 07:04 PM
Cheers to Steh and everyone else too though, Your knowledge astounds me!!!!

whatyadoinsucka
9th May 2002, 08:43 PM
Absolute didnt start playing Bowlers until 94 I think

more like late summer 1995

then he got a ressie @ the space (@bowlers) event
nov11th

ste huxley
9th May 2002, 09:12 PM
lol OK a year out, not bad!!:S

My theory still stands tho lol

Originally posted by whatyadoinsucka
Absolute didnt start playing Bowlers until 94 I think