PDA

View Full Version : Parra Dice

DJFANTAZIA
8th May 2002, 07:09 PM
I finally got hold of Global / Parra Dice on Gorgeus records.

Can you hear me, doesnt have the mix off Mike Stewarts Back In Time Volume 1, which has a more old skool harcore feel to it, and also samples the techno version af Manics, Feel The Rush???

Im puzzled, was the one Mike Stewart played the original, was it on Gorge001, was there an original version, or was it just remixed by some boffin, in his bedroom, who had 10 copies pressed up, in the certain hope that I would never be able to get hold of a copy,......

Help!!!!!

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

Entropy92
8th May 2002, 10:44 PM
I know the one your on about fantazia i came across it by accident on a cdi had off rewind, cant think of the name of it now but its by the family foundation i think, i'll have a look and let you know tommorow m8.

whatyadoinsucka
8th May 2002, 11:41 PM
i bet it was a bargain price

nathan
8th May 2002, 11:51 PM
off alan is here www.cometogether2.co.uk/global.mp3

what vinyl can i find this version on? pls

bob_skipton
9th May 2002, 04:08 PM
Nathan,

This version as far as I know is the original, and is on gorgeous records 001

This version is also on the Retro Album that has just been released by Paul Taylor and co. which will be far easier to find.

tada

Bob

pauly p
9th May 2002, 05:10 PM
I picked up the gorgeous records one last weekend. Its exactly the same as the white label. Has 3 mixes on each side etc...
(my white label copy is knackered - keeps jumping all over).

There are white labels (nothing written on) but they are the same as the gorgeous release unless there are others.

Hope this helps

Pauly P

DJFANTAZIA
9th May 2002, 06:58 PM
I was in the process of buying it for twenty notes, then I found a record I could swap with the guy, which worked out a little cheaper,.....sorry WYDS it wasn't 10p from Oxfam.;)

Thanks so far guys,....

......so to confirm, it would appear to be the original gorgeous records release or summat by rhythm foundation??:confused:

As a seperate matter, did they come in covers, or were they just Dj-Promo's. My release has all the detalis printed on properly, but its in a plain sleeve, and I dont remember it getting a release, wasn't a mainstream tune,.....although then again most old skool wasn't,....apart from the obvious,,, Baby D, Ultracynic,......oh I'm starting to waffle now,....

Cheers

Dave

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

Taff64
9th May 2002, 08:23 PM
the hardcore tune your after that samples the 'Can you feel me' is by Franschene.. its on the B-Side of Express Yourself... the promo copy which is very rare indeed... hope that helps...:D

DJFANTAZIA
9th May 2002, 10:09 PM
Cheers Taff64 ;) m8.

Im on the mish already to find it!

Oh an I think Ive seen a copy, was it on PETE WATERMANS, 380 label, same label as Unltracynic, Nothin Is Forever?

DJFANTAZIA
18th May 2002, 12:35 AM
Its not on the Family Foundation, Express yourself 12", just bought it (alright tune though)so I'm guessing its either Gorgeous records 001 or the Franschene Promo???

Ah well, I'll just have to find and buy both of them!

Cheers Guys

Taff64
18th May 2002, 10:15 AM
Dance music finder have a copy for £20 but dunno if its the promo though....

DJFANTAZIA
18th May 2002, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the thought Taff64, m8, but if I can just draw your attention to the review section of OSA, review entitled Dance Music Finder.

Thanks anyway though fella.