nother 90/91 tune
wicked erriee tune
mad sorta sax sound all stretched out
and the break phazes in n out
and a birds voice singing
"turrning around"

tune3
littles girls voice telling a story
"william unearthed(unsure if thats what she says) a glass pyramid of gigantic proportions seeping from the monstrosity of enormus scale came noises hed never heard the like of he entered the glass pyramid with a feeling of aprehension what had he stumbled upon? the music gripped him like a vice becoming part of him pulsing through his veins like life blood he could no longer resist the urge ........ william had found the eternal dream machine ......he just had to dance"

doolz
28th January 2002, 01:12 AM
hmmmm jus listeneing to version i got of
john n julie - circles (curved mix) hmmmmm its the right vocal wrong tune unless its very diff mix
i can sample it up 2moror skippy give us a shoiut on icq plz 2moro

pauly p
28th January 2002, 12:50 PM
number 1 "a ride, now thats a good idea". is from the film blue velvet (scene - that bloke from twin peaks talking to Dennis Hopper). as sampled by the hypnotist on house is mine / pioneers of a warped groove (rising high records).

Pauly P

nathan
28th January 2002, 02:07 PM
the blue velvet (ride that's a good idea) *OH FUCK I'M GETTING THAT ADWIZARD NOT FOUND PAGE AGAIN* anyway the tune I fink is one of those Reel II reel :- raw from china ones although I can't remember which one. Another one had a big cheech and chong extract

JAZ
28th January 2002, 06:41 PM
If the 1st one also has that women sample"hypnotisinnnnnng" in it then its the Hypnotist - The Ride..
Ive got if u need doolz..

doolz
6th July 2002, 10:27 PM
bump
still after the third tune im sure someone id'd fer me but ive forgotten :(

Mike
6th July 2002, 10:49 PM
Doolz

Not 100% on this one but I think it's early moving shadow, possibly Tone Def but I can't remember the name of the tune, hopefully this might jog your memory anyway........

doolz
7th July 2002, 07:59 AM
yep mike i have vague memories someone sayin that to me cheers fella

Biskit
7th July 2002, 12:44 PM
I agree with Pauly P, the tune is the B-side 2 'THE HYPNOTIST -THE HOUSE IS MINE'. The tune is defo .......... 'PIONEERS OF THE WARPED GROOVE'.:thumbsup:

doolz
7th July 2002, 12:56 PM
cheers thatas the one wish i could remember who id'd it fer me the first time round lol

neoine got this to rip or an mp3 plz

doolz
8th July 2002, 01:09 PM
opps i miss read ya replys and ya missread me reason fer bumping the thread i have the hypnotist doh lol

neway jus got the third one

tone def - hectic house

doolz
8th July 2002, 01:37 PM
ps cheers to dara fer sending the last tune and thanks i think to jazz for i think it was he who id'd it the first time