PDA

View Full Version : RHC - Fever called love

Shooms
3rd May 2002, 09:35 AM
Alright peeps,

There is a mix of this awesome tunage that Sasha used to play which is almost 'pella'ish..... starts of with sound of running water & birds & then the synth melody starts with the vocals - totally beatless all the way thru....

Which mix is this please ?

Cheers in advance guys :thumbsup:

oldskooldazed (al)
3rd May 2002, 11:04 AM
ive been after this yrs - the one he used to mix over toxic 2 sir
only versions ive pulled of net are quite trancy innit :O)

top top tuneeeeee

al

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ave a good Bank Holiday mucka

whatyadoinsucka
3rd May 2002, 12:23 PM
mixmag live vol 1 (or is that 2)

i've defo got this mix at home

ain't it the one with the red pic cover with a bomb(?) (pinhead)THING on

i'll check later

Shooms
3rd May 2002, 01:16 PM
James mate - I got the cover you describing - ain't that one - that has the 'main mix & the alt london vox mix on it.... if you do have the mix I'm after you'll make me grin from ear to ear - cheers mate.... :thumbsup:

whatyadoinsucka
3rd May 2002, 04:34 PM
i'm pretty sure...............................

although my brother has sold a few rhc tracks lately

i've also got the casette and the cd of mixmag live so it may even be listed on their

whatyadoinsucka
3rd May 2002, 04:36 PM
:axe:

VinylAnimal
8th May 2002, 03:33 AM
Shoom mate I've got the release on R&S but I don't think it's the one you is after.

I'm not sure how I'd describe the cover, lol - it's red with a massive head covered in what look like those chocolate coins you used to get as a kid :axe: :axe:

Anyways, the a side it's got that big fat version that everyone remembers and on the flip it's got:

"London Mix - Instr"
"Alt Vox Mix"

Both these mixes are absolutely awful :'( :'( All breakbeaty and nasty things like that. Defo no sound of running water or birds and a synth melody is right out of the question :o

Soz this is not much help mate, but I suppose it helps to rule one out init ?? :D :D

butty
8th May 2002, 03:41 AM
i had a rhc - fever called love with a horse on it (i think) n think it was blue

think i flogged it but will chek 1 on the scenario tomorra when i arise from me tomb

Shooms
8th May 2002, 09:22 AM
Cheers for the input guys - it's deffo not the pinhead gimp boy issue though..... really weird this one coz the only DJ I heard drop it was Sasha..... maybe it was one of his 'special' remixes that never saw the light of day ?

Cheers for any more info on this corker though :thumbsup:

VinylAnimal
8th May 2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by butty
i had a rhc - fever called love with a horse on it (i think) n think it was blue

This one's probably the one on R&S (their logo is a black horse with it's legs stuck up in the air on a blue backdrop)

Lol, it's not a dead horse - just doing that thing they do when ya scare fuk out of em hehehehehe

:D :D :D