PDA

View Full Version : FKW - Romeo & Juliet

lippiatte
1st May 2004, 02:51 PM
hey fellas,

can anybody give me all the record info (catalog number, mix name if any, etc.) for FKW's 'romeo & juliet'???

i heard it on jonno's chillout mix, and now i'm after it.

kindly,
matthew

nathan
1st May 2004, 05:48 PM
hey fellas,

can anybody give me all the record info (catalog number, mix name if any, etc.) for FKW's 'romeo & juliet'???

i heard it on jonno's chillout mix, and now i'm after it.

kindly,
matthew

same here. this tune is lurrvely

lippiatte
2nd May 2004, 01:51 PM
does anyone know jonno, perhaps he could shed some light for nathan and i.

Konspiracy
2nd May 2004, 02:00 PM
lol

He never comes in this bit anymore :D ;)

you'd be better off PMing him :thumbsup:

Shooms
2nd May 2004, 02:03 PM
LOL I too had to seek this out & buy it after hearing Jonnos mix - I'll up the deets when I find it ;) :D

Amelie
2nd May 2004, 02:19 PM
does anyone know jonno, perhaps he could shed some light for nathan and i.

I have met him a few times, tall fella with a limp? Dresses to the right? Has a slight stutter and a think Balckburn accent yet trying to sound Manc? If its the same one i shall tell him to get his lazy arse here to answer your questions.

:)

Jonno
2nd May 2004, 05:18 PM
I'm here!!!!! Although I'm not the same bloke Amelie has described above - I dress to the left!

The details of the record are as follows:

FKW - Romeo And Juliet on the label Next Plateau Records Inc. The cat# is NPL 780. The tracklisting is:

Side 1
Romeo And Juliet

Side 2
My Thang

lippiatte
2nd May 2004, 09:47 PM
hey jonno,

thanks a million friend. nice mix that chilled one you did. i am currently making a 3 or 4 disc mix of all the old groovy stuff, and that track will fit NOICE!

thanks again,
matthew

STUART
2nd May 2004, 09:51 PM
i have had the Next Plateau release on ebay for sale for nearly 2 weeks at a bargain £4.99 plus P&P and not one person has bid for it i just kept relisting it until i got bored now who wants it

cheers
stuart

STUART
2nd May 2004, 10:03 PM
heres a little mix ive been playing with on the FKW hope u like :thumbsup:

lippiatte
3rd May 2004, 02:00 AM

i just sent you a PM.

kindly,
matthew

lippiatte
3rd May 2004, 02:04 AM

your idea is great because their progression are very similar (note changes), but the two are not in the same key, so they clash pretty bad. but if you can't tell and it makes you feel good, fuck it, let'er rip.