PDA

View Full Version : Piano ID please

spiely
30th April 2004, 04:08 PM
Thankyou :thumbsup:

sirius
30th April 2004, 08:10 PM
This is liquid crystal, 'the power within' remix. I think its bizz3r cat no without looking. I can check if you like. "A spoon full of piano makes the medicine go dowwwwn, medicine go down, medicine go dowwwowwn" lol.

Its my musical hero Neil Rumney of NRG behind it.

Sirius.

spiely
30th April 2004, 09:41 PM
Thankyou.
I wasn't sure if that 'spoonful of........' was part of the tune or not :thumbsup:

What's the difference between the original and remix? (apart from 20 dollars)

sirius
30th April 2004, 10:28 PM
The original is slightly better in my opinion, theres no mary poppins in there. Id better not describe it cos somebody will probably whip it from under you! lol. If I had access to my 'puter, Id rip you spme clips,but alas Im not :'( .

I wonder if I managed to transfer my record rips to the lappy.......Ill have a look, but I have no sound editing kit on here and a very basic soundcard and therefore cant upload attachments, maybe msn though eh?. I dunno if I have it ripped anyway.

Sirius.

spiely
30th April 2004, 10:36 PM
Well, i've hedged my bets and ordered both mixes lol

sirius
30th April 2004, 10:42 PM
I dont think you will be disapointed if you like your ruff edged piano oldskool, its got more piano in it and the great "You must be on some new improved shit!" vocals in it. The "Can you feel it, can you feel it in the beat" vocal also gets a good airing :thumbsup:

ste huxley
30th April 2004, 10:57 PM
The orig has the mary poppins samples and the remix is the beast with new improved shit and can you feel it, feel the rhythm in your feet samples

I didnt listen to the sample but just thought I would clear that up.

spiely
30th April 2004, 11:05 PM
The orig has the mary poppins samples and the remix is the beast with new improved shit and can you feel it, feel the rhythm in your feet samples

I didnt listen to the sample but just thought I would clear that up.

Thankyou :thumbsup:
It' s all clear now. I think lol :)

sirius
30th April 2004, 11:16 PM
Sorry about the mixup speily...must be gettin rusty on my catalog memory banks. My mary poppins one is a white promo, cant find my other one :o .

Well, Im glad you got both then! :o Cheers Ste. :thumbsup:

Sirius