PDA

View Full Version : Zone id

TFoy
29th April 2002, 03:42 PM
Ok i know this kind of a new tune but does anyone happen to know the tune that is track 15 on wigan pier 09?? On the back covers there is just question marks!! The tune is also on debbie dees birthday bash 2001 cd 1 track 02!!! Hope you can help

VinylAnimal
29th April 2002, 06:11 PM
I'm gonna struggle mate cause I don't have the tape. Is there any chance of a description ???

TFoy
29th April 2002, 06:27 PM
ok ill try!!! the tune is hard to explain theres a whistle blowin and the singin sounds like you tellin me (or said to me) theres a love over me, i will love over you!! definately not the right words but its hard to hear whats she is sayin!! then there is some piano that reminds me of a u2 tune for some reason!! hope that helps if i try to give anymore detail ill prob confuse you!!!

TFoy
29th April 2002, 06:28 PM
i have the tune on my comp how would i post it so u can listen??

kev
29th April 2002, 06:50 PM
Alright,

The description sounds very much like Hyper Logic "only me".
It has the lyrics "i will love only you" and it has that u2 piano sample.

My copy is from 1995 and its on systematic records but i think there might of been a remix done since but not 100% on that one.

Cheers mate...Kev

Zoneraver
29th April 2002, 07:36 PM
It deffo sounds like like Hyperlogic but i dont recognise the whistle bit

Mind you i only have a couple of versions on the tidy trax label and ive heard of lots more of the net

Has it got a hamaster dance type silly rap bit in it?..this is from the original red vinyl 12" mix which is track B side a on my vinyl copy

PM me if you wanna ring me and listen

Alan

www.backtotheoldzone.co.uk

TFoy
29th April 2002, 09:54 PM
Its not Hyperlogic - only me!! It has the right words and the right piano bit but the words are abit faster!!! and the rest of the tune is not the same nice try though!!!!