PDA

View Full Version : 3 Toons 2 i.d

Biskit
31st March 2004, 10:44 AM
Anybody know the artist n title of these 3 tunes..?

The last one (C) Ive put 2 clips together, the first half with the funky b/line, n the 2nd half with the rock guitar. Is it the same tune or 2 diffo tunes being mixed??

Help appreciated peeps :thumbsup:

A.mp3 = Mr Peach - Do It (I Really Love You EP) - Global Grooves (i.d'ed by Wildpitch)
B.mp3 =
C.mp3 = 1st part.. Lidell Townsell & M.T.F. - Get With U 'All I Wanna Do' - Morales Mix (i.d'ed by Konspiracy n Noel) / 2nd part.. We Kill Love - Ten Men Dead 'Lead Mix' - Junk Rock Records (i.d'ed by AB45)

ilovepiano
31st March 2004, 01:08 PM
'C' is a tricky one to work out. Sort of sounds like two tracks and sort of sounds like one. The bassline at the start is in a different key to that guitar riff, which would seem odd if it was the same tune. And the vocal seems to fit better with the bassline than the guitar.

But I'm pretty sure that the beat from the first 10 seconds is using the same kick an clap samples as it is when it comes back in over the guitar, even though it sounds like a different tune.

If it is two different tracks then obviously the vocal can only belong to one of them, and there seems to be a bit to much of the vocal to be mixed over the guitar for it to be seperate tracks.

And before the guitar comes in there's deffo another beat being mixed in.

Well, that's my opinion, it's really pecking my head! Cheers Biskit :thumbsup: :P

Biskit
31st March 2004, 01:20 PM
Cheerz Tim :thumbsup: There's defo' 2 beats at one point, but I think he's just messing with the next tune that comes in, which is in fact .. 'Sheer Bronze - Walkin On', but that has no Rock Guitar! Ive often thought Gripper is using two copies of the same vinyl, and is mixin one mix off one of the 12's n another mix of the other 12" :confused:

Konspiracy
31st March 2004, 01:33 PM
3 - I reckon this is a mix of Get With U by Lidell Townsell & MTF, possibly the Morales mix

imo the guitar at the end is another tune, also v familiar :|

Noel
31st March 2004, 01:33 PM
the 1st part of C is Lidell Townsell & M.T.F. 'Get With U (All I Wanna Do)' (Morales Mix) , pretty sure the guitar bit is a different tune. :D

Biskit
31st March 2004, 01:38 PM
cheerz chaps :thumbsup: So at least I now know that the Rock Guitar bit is a diffo tune! Need to find out which tune that is now!! lol :D

Konspiracy
31st March 2004, 01:39 PM
cheerz chaps :thumbsup: So at least I now know that the Rock Guitar bit is a diffo tune! Need to find out which tune that is now!! lol :D

I might have this fella, its v familiar, sounds like a Prog Darren Emerson type thing

wildpitch
31st March 2004, 01:52 PM
A is Mr President I think, it's on a 6 track EP if IRC. I'll find it up tonight.

Biskit
31st March 2004, 02:20 PM
A is Mr President I think, it's on a 6 track EP if IRC. I'll find it up tonight.

Cheerz m8 :thumbsup:

wildpitch
31st March 2004, 02:23 PM
Scrap that, it's Mr Peach I think. :thumbsup:

Biskit
31st March 2004, 02:24 PM
Scrap that, it's Mr Peach I think. :thumbsup:

lol - which one? Ive got a few Mr Peaches somewhere.

wildpitch
31st March 2004, 02:42 PM
lol, feck knows mate, black label with a hole in the middle. :S

It's prior to the Olympic stuff they did, checked on Discogs and it aint there, i'll find it up tonight.

Konspiracy
31st March 2004, 02:45 PM
Ive got one of them n I was going to sell it, called "I Really Love You" or sommert...is it that?? :confused:

Biskit
31st March 2004, 03:02 PM
Ive got one of them n I was going to sell it, called "I Really Love You" or sommert...is it that?? :confused:

lol - dunno, does it sound like one of the samples at the top Neil?

Konspiracy
31st March 2004, 03:08 PM
lol - dunno, does it sound like one of the samples at the top Neil?

lol - dunno, i'll have a listen later, cant remember what it sounds like :S

wildpitch
31st March 2004, 03:58 PM

Thats the fella I think. 10 posts later and we're nearly there lol. :gigolo:

ab45
31st March 2004, 05:15 PM
Hi guys the Rock guitar in track C is by my fav dj Fabio Paras -We Kill Love -Ten Men Dead (lead Mix) on Junk Rock Records.
http://www.discogs.com/release/127467
The other track is Lidell Townsend.

Konspiracy
31st March 2004, 05:21 PM
We Kill Love -Ten Men Dead (lead Mix) on Junk Rock Records.

Thats the fella, knew I had it :thumbsup: the other mix is top too :)

Its been said before but Fabi was one top DJ, where is he now???

Biskit
31st March 2004, 05:26 PM
Hi guys the Rock guitar in track C is by my fav dj Fabio Paras -We Kill Love -Ten Men Dead (lead Mix) on Junk Rock Records.
http://www.discogs.com/release/127467
The other track is Lidell Townsend.

Cheerz m8 :thumbsup: Cleared that snippet up at last :)

wildpitch
31st March 2004, 07:03 PM
That other one is Mr Peach - Do It, its on the I Really Love You EP on Global Grooves :thumbsup: .

Biskit
31st March 2004, 07:17 PM
That other one is Mr Peach - Do It, its on the I Really Love You EP on Global Grooves :thumbsup: .

Konspiracy
1st April 2004, 09:21 AM

PM me yer swaps Chris and you can av it :D ;) :thumbsup:

marchwiel
1st April 2004, 10:00 AM
I think B is a Mr Peach or Bottom Dollar tune; I'd put money on Matthew Roberts being something to do with this. Just can't think what it is. Any chance of a longer sample Chris?

Biskit
1st April 2004, 10:06 AM
I think B is a Mr Peach or Bottom Dollar tune; I'd put money on Matthew Roberts being something to do with this. Just can't think what it is. Any chance of a longer sample Chris?

Thats about all he plays Matt, as soon as the 'parping' organ sound finishes, he mixes out with 'Fire Island - Fire Island' :)

marchwiel
1st April 2004, 10:08 AM
Thats about all he plays Matt, as soon as the 'parping' organ sound finishes, he mixes out with 'Fire Island - Fire Island' :)Oh well. I'll add it to the list of records I have to check when I'm in Wrexham over Easter and see what I can do. You never know, if I run into Matthew I'll ask him myself ;)

Stuck in Aahz
1st April 2004, 05:41 PM
deffo on Mr. Peach-do it. :thumbsup: