View Full Version : Tunes Off:- DJ Tizer - Circus Circus?????

jonnyappletree
25th January 2002, 08:33 PM
1stly DJ Tizer was an old irish hardcore DJ who played at Area 51, Exit 15 and Circus Circus. His first tap , called circus circus, was hard enuff to come across on its own but i cant identify any tunes of it there is one in particular that i want. Its very uplifting and the Vocal goes "Rave To The Rhythm" and there are whistles in it. Thats all i could describe for you really. I only have it on cassete so ill try and get an clip of it. Will pay handsomly. People have suggetsed Channel X " Rave To The Rhythm " but ive never heard it. Anyone got it and if so does are any of the bits above in it???

PS Sorry for such a long thread

:mad:

untoe
25th January 2002, 11:12 PM
Alright m8, u'd be better puttin this in the tune id forum more peeps will get to see it , they should have no probs id'in it 4 ya.

I have a few tizer tapes somewhere, whens it from and i'll see if i've got it, if u get a clip u can put it in 1 of the lockers.

Do u have any other tapes by irish djs like glen molloy, gleave-d,
robbie nelson or jacko???

:thumbsup: :phones:

VinylAnimal
26th January 2002, 04:46 AM
Hello mate, welcome aboard !!

I've moved this one over the the TuneID forum, because as Untoe says more peeps will get I see it in here.

I've no idea unfortunatly mate and I've never heard Channel X "Rave To The Rhythm". I'm sure someone will have heard it though...

robbie mac
27th January 2002, 10:18 PM
I have channel x " rave to the rhythm " on pwl records , but I dont think this is what your after it was released in 1991-92 and tizer never started dj,ing in circus till late 1993-1994.

sweet sensation
30th January 2002, 06:08 PM
I have a circus circus tape form about 92ish, have no idea who the dj is tho. Youve just reminded me that I aint listened to it for yonkos !! :O

Sweet xx

jonnyappletree
4th February 2002, 03:33 AM
Thanks for taking the time to look @ my post. Ill try and get the tune on to the locker so you can all hear this wonderful track. on a side note anyone got a copy of

telescreen - all engines on xtra nova records

PVD played it @ sound city 97 and ive never been able to get it anywhere. Anyone got it???