PDA

View Full Version : Blow - Cutter

Energyflash
9th March 2004, 09:43 AM
I've got a different version on tape to any of the copies I own and wonder if any of you can help me out.
The track pretty much runs the same as the mix everone knows, except when the sax plays on its own, it plays for longer and slightly differently.
I have this track on 10 Records (promo and released copy), Rabbit City records and High Frequency Records, none of which has the mix I've got on tape!

Any ideas??

Mike
9th March 2004, 10:04 AM
Arrrrrghhh this one does my head in cos there were so many different versions :axe:

There were a couple of releases on 10 recs as well as the promo, do you have the one with the Altern8 remix on one side as there's an "album mix" on the flip which is fairly similar to the original but I have a feeling it might be the one you're on about?

Shooms
9th March 2004, 11:02 AM
LOL - this ole chestunut again.... :fekked:

I think that the rabbit city remake is basically the ten promo issue but with the sax taken out...

so sounds to me like yr after the 10 promo :D soz aint got cat deets to hand but can dig em out 2nite (if I remember :axe: )

/edit just noticed you said you got the 10 promo already & it wasnt that :axe: *mental note - must remember not to skim read :$ *

Mike
9th March 2004, 12:23 PM
The rabbit city one has the sax in as well though!!! See what I mean !!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghhhhhhhh :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

Energyflash
9th March 2004, 12:24 PM
I have the one with the Altern8 mix on it as well and that aint it! Including the Rabbit City release (original release) I have 5 12"'s and none have the version off this tape!!!