PDA

View Full Version : hardcore mix of break of dawn

easty
19th February 2004, 04:30 AM
Does anyone know what this is called? It get caned by ratpack and it's a choooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooonnnnn
cheers
easty

Mike
19th February 2004, 10:21 AM
I've a feeling that's one of the ratpacks own tunes made in the last couple of years

Energyflash
19th February 2004, 05:37 PM
I've got a version which came out in 1994 that uses the "Suitcase...." vocal. I think it's on Homegrown records. I'll check it out tonight and let you know what else it does. Not listened to it in ages!

easty
19th February 2004, 10:33 PM
it's not a ratpack own thing. cheers anyway fella

RabbitCity
19th February 2004, 11:03 PM
I've got a version which came out in 1994 that uses the "Suitcase...." vocal. I think it's on Homegrown records. I'll check it out tonight and let you know what else it does. Not listened to it in ages!

suitcase? :confused:
rhythm on the loose/break of dawn? :confused:

Energyflash
20th February 2004, 09:24 AM
suitcase? :confused:
rhythm on the loose/break of dawn? :confused:

Break of Dawn has the "I'm surprised to see your suitcase at the door....Remember the good times, don't you want some more" vocal in it!! :mad:

Anyway, the track on Homegrown only uses that vocal, nothing else about it is the same so I doubt it's the one you're after, easty.

easty
21st February 2004, 01:31 AM
Thats the one fella, it must be. Do you know what it is called?

Energyflash
23rd February 2004, 09:31 AM
Thats the one fella, it must be. Do you know what it is called?

It's by DJ's Unknown - Vol II
Homegrown Records (HG006)

As I say it's a '94 hardcore track, so pretty banging! It also uses that piano caned on Carl Cox - Let's Do It, if that helps ya identify it!
:turn:

easty
28th February 2004, 02:18 PM
Cheers fella :thumbsup: