PDA

View Full Version : Bustergut remixes?

Christian
18th February 2004, 09:52 PM
I've a white label thats just got the above wrote on it in marker.It was a big tune back in the day and sampled a Leftfield track (not forgotten,possibly).
Does anyone have any more details on the track and know if it got an official release?My copy has seen better days and itsquite a low recording,I wouldn't mind getting hold of another providing its near mint.Thanks all

pauly p
18th February 2004, 09:58 PM
only seen the whites of the original with no details and whites of the remix with just the artist and title stamped on.
Buster gut - Find someone >>>>>>> Top tunage :thumbsup:

david@sharlo.freeserve.co
19th February 2004, 12:01 AM
:confused: judge jules behind this track if I remember

Christian
19th February 2004, 04:44 PM
thanks alot both of you,top tuneage indeed,classic.I've always regarded it better than Leftfields track,though its each to their own.Cheers

lionel_vinyl
19th February 2004, 07:13 PM
Is this the one your on about pauly? or this this another.....plain black on the other side

pauly p
19th February 2004, 07:38 PM
Got it wron way round, orig is stamped on and remix is a white :S

remix :thumbsup:

pauly p
19th February 2004, 07:39 PM
Got it wrong way round, orig is stamped on and remix is a white :S

remix :thumbsup:

pauly p
19th February 2004, 07:40 PM
orig :thumbsup:

lionel_vinyl
19th February 2004, 09:40 PM
cheers pauly mate

plot thickens - I'd seen the stamped Orig but personally only ever seen the black remixes...too many record shops not enuff time in the early 90's eh? lol

turns out to be same CAT:

DJ Bin-Bag
20th February 2004, 12:57 AM
mines a plain white label with 4 mixes - 2 of which sound the same?? :fekked:

ste huxley
20th February 2004, 01:21 AM
My copy is same mix both sides, orig version

I think the remix had 4 tracks on it, but they all sounded similar if I remember rightly, but probably dont remember rightly, you know me :|

mines a plain white label with 4 mixes - 2 of which sound the same?? :fekked:

Christian
20th February 2004, 04:26 PM
I think the copy I have is deffo the remixes then and yours too Bin Bag.2 of the mixes on mine are pretty much identical and the others very similar too