PDA

View Full Version : Noise factory - jungle techno

DJ Bin-Bag
17th February 2004, 11:50 AM
I reakon this may be my all time most wanted, does anyone off here have it? just need 2 confirm its deffo the one im after.

cheerrs

simmo

Shooms
18th February 2004, 11:40 AM
If its the one I'm thinking off its Green Light ep ??

"P to the O to the S to the S to the E, the posse" ?

I want & need that tune badly :D

The hardcore massive in here should be able to help (Dara, Mike, Jaz, Alan & the Mousemaid) :D

DJ Bin-Bag
18th February 2004, 12:11 PM
yeah , thats the one, green light, p to the s to the s etcetc respect goes out to tha bassline.

DJ Bin-Bag
18th February 2004, 12:15 PM
al-rewind rekons its by dj xtc, i know xtc played it a lot back in the day, i even asked the man himself about 1994 outside maximes, n he said he didnt know the name??? i even rung him up at spin-inn when he worked there back in the day, he said i've no chance, shooms we need someone to give us a positive i.d info on this tune , some one must know cos its an absolute all time classic.

:'(

Shooms
18th February 2004, 12:22 PM
Moved it over here to Tune IDs fella so we can get this nailed :thumbsup:

Mike
18th February 2004, 12:34 PM
I think I know the one you're on about, I'm sure I have an mp3 - will have a look when I get home, I don't think it's noise factory though.

doolz
18th February 2004, 12:54 PM
heres a link to shooms original id request on this tune from time ago
http://www.pianoheaven.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7997&highlight=jungle+techno

Shooms
18th February 2004, 12:58 PM
Nice one Doolz :D

I'd even love a rip of it if anyone can help - I only heard it on a mix tape I once had that went walkies :@ eons ago - cheers for any help :D

Dara
19th February 2004, 03:12 PM
Its definitely not Noise Factory cos I have the vinyl and it aint it.I only have an mp3 of the one you after and its labelled DJ XTC - Jungle Techno but obviously that dont mean it's the correct name. Hit me up Shooms and I'll disconnect my router just for you :)

Mike
19th February 2004, 04:30 PM
I have the same mp3 as dara, that's where I'd heard it... This one is proving a right bugger to track down, no one seems to have heard of it :(

DJ Bin-Bag
19th February 2004, 05:41 PM
I have the same mp3 as dara, that's where I'd heard it... This one is proving a right bugger to track down, no one seems to have heard of it :(

I seems that way, i rekon it has something to do with that ibiza label though - it was played by xtc the same time as all the other IR releases were gettig kaned. and its sounds like a ibiza records sort of track??
gotta get this one nailed - its strnge bo-one can give a positive i.d as its such a catchy tune :|

Dara
19th February 2004, 11:14 PM
Right. This may be solved.

I was asking my mate if he had a tune with those vocals. He is a vinyl maniac and buys stacks. He says he does. He bought it recently in London. He says it's a white with the cat# STEVIE 1 which might indicate that the vocal is Stevie Hyper D. He wasn't at home when I spoke to him but he will dig it out to confirm when he gets home. I'm sure he is right as he is a total tune fanatic and knows em all inside out. I will update as soon as I know.

DJ Bin-Bag
20th February 2004, 12:16 AM
theres alot about this steve hyper d on the net, tryin 2 find some audio 2 c if its the same voice lol :cops:

DJ Bin-Bag
20th February 2004, 12:25 AM
Stevie Hyper - D Teknoragga - 1991 - Stealth 004

possible??

Dara
20th February 2004, 12:34 AM
Nope. It's not Teknoragga. I have that one. I would almost guarantee it has cat# STEVIE 1 like my mate said. He knew exactly what I was talking about cos someone else had been tryin get it off him recently. I will update as soon as I have confirmation.

jonnyp
20th February 2004, 01:35 PM
SSP - Jungle Techno (stevie 1)

Nope. It's not Teknoragga. I have that one. I would almost guarantee it has cat# STEVIE 1 like my mate said. He knew exactly what I was talking about cos someone else had been tryin get it off him recently. I will update as soon as I have confirmation.

DJ Bin-Bag
20th February 2004, 03:55 PM
i'll get the ale in one day, now 2 find one :hubba: