PDA

View Full Version : sasha set 95 & easygroove dreamscape 7 help needed

dj-langster007
16th February 2004, 07:17 PM
could anyone please help me??? i went to this event and aquired a tape of it and it was stolen:'( i would greatly appreciate if anyone could lead me too a replacement..

the main reason im after the tape is the last tune that sasha played to close the night with is awesome.its a top vocal piano tune.unfortunately i cant remember the words or how it goes.if anyone can tracklist this tune from their own tape or memory id be made up.i have well over 200 hardcore and 90ish house tapes so a swap for info could be arranged or a trade for the tape...please help as this tunes been bugging me for years..cheers

i also need a full tracklisting for easygroove dreamscape 7 if possible....theres one blinding tune on there and no one seems to know its name,,, but its an awesome hard techno/breakbeat track and he stops the mix to play it from the beggining.and mc ribbs says his usual respect the silence party crew dj easygroove blah blah blah etc etc... and its the tune before the old techno tune with the blow ya mind sample (lyrics) as done by lock n load....

i dont know if youve seen in the for sale posts but im selling over 6000 tunes on ebay.not all at once but about 500 ish a month, so any information on the easygroove tune or the sasha set/tape/tracklisting would be greatly appreciated and i would definately give tunes for help leading to either question.. many thanks dj-langster007

Mister_DJ
16th February 2004, 08:58 PM
could anyone please help me??? i went to this event and aquired a tape of it and it was stolen:'( i would greatly appreciate if anyone could lead me too a replacement..

the main reason im after the tape is the last tune that sasha played to close the night with is awesome.its a top vocal piano tune.unfortunately i cant remember the words or how it goes.

Hello...:wave:

Which event in '95 was it for Sasha?

Mart
:rolleyes:

dj-langster007
16th February 2004, 09:20 PM
oops :$ lol the event was

sasha @ screem plymouth warehouse 17/3/95

dj-langster007
6th March 2004, 01:35 PM
still looking guys and no reward has been claimed.. so can anyone help??????

also if possible could anyone please add full tracklistings for any sasha 1995 sets (except any essential mixes as i have all those)

i think as sasha often played tunes/sets more than once he maybe played the tune im after on another set in 95 and i could track it via the listings of other 1995 sets..

many thanks dj-langster007