PDA

View Full Version : Rabbitcity Id

RabbitCity
15th February 2004, 01:58 PM
COULD ANY ONE HELP ME OUT WIT THIS ID(I WILL BE WITH YOU IN SPIRIT)
COME ON PEEPS YOU NOW THE ONE??????? :turn:

digthemusic
15th February 2004, 02:04 PM
COULD ANY ONE HELP ME OUT WIT THIS ID(I WILL BE WITH YOU IN SPIRIT)
COME ON PEEPS YOU NOW THE ONE??????? :turn: :D

It`s called in spirit by dilemma. :D :D

digthemusic

Biskit
15th February 2004, 02:11 PM
n you can get it either on Italy X Energy Records, or UK FFRR Records ;)

RabbitCity
15th February 2004, 02:15 PM
n you can get it either on Italy X Energy Records, or UK FFRR Records ;)

coops
15th February 2004, 02:39 PM
VINYL EXCHANGE HAVE IT..ASK THEM FOR IT IF ITS NOT IN THE RACKS THEY WILL AV IT IN THE STORE ROOM :thumbsup:

ZENZEN
20th February 2004, 10:34 AM
There's a few on eBay at the moment mate here (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2595351993&category=58642) and here (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2597196916&category=58642)

Good luck!! :thumbsup:

Mister_DJ
20th February 2004, 12:01 PM
OK, here's one to make the old Shelley's heads go all misty-eyed. The beautiful 'In Spirit' featured in virtually every set Sasha played at the legendary Stoke club in 1991. It's just a wonderful piece of music, Italian house music but of the dreamy ethereal variety rather than the happy clappy piano-thumping stuff. For my money the best track Sasha played in that period (and that includes Leftfield v Whitney) and probably one of the best 5 tracks he's ever played. For any youngster who wasn't even an erection in his father's pants when this stuff was going down, drop me a line and I'll send an MP3. Those who do remember, don't miss this chance to own a piece of history.

Lol - If you win this one can u tell him that I don't think he's bigged this track up enough.

Mart
:rolleyes:

ste huxley
20th February 2004, 12:05 PM
:D Quality salesmanship that init

>>For any youngster who wasn't even an erection in his father's pants when this stuff was going down, drop me a line and I'll send an MP3

HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH :|

>>OK, here's one to make the old Shelley's heads go all misty-eyed. The beautiful 'In Spirit' featured in virtually every set Sasha played at the legendary Stoke club in 1991. It's just a wonderful piece of music, Italian house music but of the dreamy ethereal variety rather than the happy clappy piano-thumping stuff. For my money the best track Sasha played in that period (and that includes Leftfield v Whitney) and probably one of the best 5 tracks he's ever played. For any youngster who wasn't even an erection in his father's pants when this stuff was going down, drop me a line and I'll send an MP3. Those who do remember, don't miss this chance to own a piece of history.
<<

ste huxley
20th February 2004, 12:09 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2597196916&category=58642

wonder if that ones a booty?

ZENZEN
20th February 2004, 12:14 PM
:D Quality salesmanship that init
<<

Well just looking his other auctions and he must have written a piece for everyone!! LOL!!!
Here's another.... :thumbsup:

EBAY SELLER:-
Hybrid v Alanis FORGIVE ME ultra-rare Sasha Item number: 2597096618
Right, timewasters get lost. This comes up once in a blue moon. This is an ultra-rare copy of Hybrid’s CLASSIC, EPIC, GORGEOUS, TIMELESS, UNRELEASED remix of Alanis Morissette, which Sasha used to play as his last tune at Tyrant. He was so in love with it he allegedly refused to give Digweed a copy. You know it if you were there – "would you forgive me dear, if I stayed all afternoon". So rare it’s not even on the discogs website, I have never seen another copy of this anywhere, and I have seen well-known DJs SCREAM at record shop staff for a copy. Won't tell you who though, unless the bidding goes over £70. Heh heh.