PDA

View Full Version : Sade - Smooth Operator

Biskit
13th February 2004, 01:16 PM
I remember years ago 'Victor Simonelli' playing a more uptempo house version of the 80's classic 'Smooth Operator' by Sade. Anybody any ideas on the mix Im on about n where the vinyl is. This may well of been around 95/96 that I heard this played by Simonelli, Im only guessing mind. :D

Any help much appreciated :thumbsup:

johns_ar
13th February 2004, 01:35 PM
there was a sade house mixes comp that came out last year mate, had a ben watt & a MAW mix of some of her other tunes and im almost certain there was a house mix of smooth operator on it

Biskit
13th February 2004, 02:05 PM
This wasn't last year Andy, I heard this years ago, i think around '96 :D

marchwiel
13th February 2004, 02:13 PM
This wasn't last year Andy, I heard this years ago, i think around '96 :DChris, there was a booty doing the rounds in London with a Sade song on it in 94-95. Didn't get it myself but I know someone who did. I'll ask them if you get no joy from here. :thumbsup:

Biskit
13th February 2004, 02:21 PM
Chris, there was a booty doing the rounds in London with a Sade song on it in 94-95. Didn't get it myself but I know someone who did. I'll ask them if you get no joy from here. :thumbsup:

Cheerz m8, n If you can get a sample thats even better!! ;)

johns_ar
13th February 2004, 02:53 PM
It was like a compilation of house mixes of her tunes, there was only one that was actually a new remix, the MAW one is a good few years old so it might be the one your looking for.