9th February 2004, 09:23 AM
Short, but superb mix this.

A few unknowns on it, tho 2 are familiar sounding...:$

Please help!

Mart
:rolleyes:

wildpitch
9th February 2004, 10:07 AM
'Ahhhh Yi Yi Yi Ya'.mp3 - Just about my all time favourite groover this one, Martin Circus - Disco Circus.

The familiar flutey one is as you say, familiar! There's a vocal in the version I've got going on in my head , if thats any help.

Noel
9th February 2004, 10:13 AM
beat me to Martin Circus there Froz..

think i'm after the flutey 1 too... it's on a few the mixes i have from the deep house pages.. Also, isn't it being played behind\sampled on the merlin bobb clip you put up in your other thread? this may be the vocal version WP is on about?

Mister_DJ
9th February 2004, 11:33 AM
Martin Circus, of course....:$ Cheers WP!!

Noel, I reckon ur right re: that 'flutey' track. Could easily be a dub version of the sample from Merlin Bobb's set.

The 'come on baby' tune is an absolute cracker imho - love those bassy squelchy sounds. Sample doesn't do it justice at all - it goes on for yonks... I need this tune!!!!

Mart
:rolleyes:

Mister_DJ
9th February 2004, 08:10 PM
Right, we have all bar one nailed thanks to Placid and Iamelectron from Discogs....

'Don't Stop' is by Kid, called 'Don't Stop' on Ramshorn Records

and

Noel, 'Flutey Bits' is Visual - 'The Music Got Me' on Prelude.

Just that 'come on baby' to go...

:thumbsup:

Noel
10th February 2004, 11:59 AM
Right, we have all bar one nailed thanks to Placid and Iamelectron from Discogs....

'Don't Stop' is by Kid, called 'Don't Stop' on Ramshorn Records

and

Noel, 'Flutey Bits' is Visual - 'The Music Got Me' on Prelude.

Just that 'come on baby' to go...

:thumbsup:

Cool, i'll be looking out 4 an mp3 of that.... Always reminds me of the music from The Terminitor