PDA

View Full Version : Early 90s Rave Classic Id Needed

Doc
6th February 2004, 10:39 AM
Hey People ive been trying to locate the name of this track and its been doin my nut in.

Its an old classic rave tune from the early 90s , Im sorry i dont have a sample to let you listen too but it does have a very distinctave vocal.

"Let your mind flip as i let it rip on an Industrial tip" with a slow thumping baseline , that breaks to a very high piched melodic tweek

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance :D

nathan
6th February 2004, 10:46 AM
Hey People ive been trying to locate the name of this track and its been doin my nut in.

Its an old classic rave tune from the early 90s , Im sorry i dont have a sample to let you listen too but it does have a very distinctave vocal.

"Let your mind flip as i let it rip on an Industrial tip" with a slow thumping baseline , that breaks to a very high piched melodic tweek

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance :D

got a feeling it may be by a homeboy a hippie and a funky dread but not sure of the title.

Biskit
6th February 2004, 10:48 AM
This is.. 'Indo Tribe - Owl'

Doc
6th February 2004, 11:03 AM
This is.. 'Indo Tribe - Owl'

Cheers Matey ;)

:thumbsup:

JAZ
6th February 2004, 01:28 PM
Yeah but make sure you get the "I Can See You Mix" as the normal mix doesnt have the vocal..

MANC
7th February 2004, 03:57 PM
Its an FSOL alter ego... You want the Pulse V.3 EP on pumpin & jumpin records.

Edited to say: I fuckin love this tune BTW, proper 91 classic!! :thumbsup:

DJ Bin-Bag
7th February 2004, 05:08 PM
forgot bout this one, proper top tune - infact it was tunes like this got me into this music so much...........

off to update me wants list :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: