PDA

View Full Version : Graeme Park @ Hacienda, 3 Oct'92

Noel
4th February 2004, 12:12 PM
1. Nightcrawlers 'Push the Feelin' On (MK's Dub of Doom)
2. Deepstyle 'Down'
3. ??? - "you got me running" 'Touch & Go' sample
4. TC Crew 'I Can't Do It Alone' (Pings mix)
5. ??? - "disabled woman" or "this able woman"
6. ???
7. James Howard 'Feelin' Good' (Inst)
8. Bizzare Inc 'I'm Gonna get You' (Todd Terry Rave Dub)
9. 1 Vision 'My Underground'
10. ??? - "get your body movin'"

11. Solution 'Feels So Right'
12. Herman 'Tumblin' Down'
13. Reese Project 'I Believe' (Chez Damier Mix)
14. Heaven 17 'Temptation' (Bros in Rhythm Mix)
15. Melanie Williams 'Everyday Thing'
16. Club 69 'Let Me Be Your Underwear'
17. TC1992 'Funky Guitar'
18. Mel'isa Morgan 'Still In Love With You' (MAW Hard Love Dub)
19. Unit 2 'Sunshine'
20. MFSB 'K-Jee'
21. Hamilton Bohannon 'Let's Start The Dance'

#3 is 1 of my most wanted... Parky always used to play it before or after #2.
My mate told me #4 is TC Crew ..can any1 confirm?
#9 is another most wanted....
Can any1 confirm on #7, 12 & 13...

Konspiracy
4th February 2004, 02:13 PM
9s a right tune, very familiar....

The rest of em...take yer pick from anything on Emotive, Bottom Line, Strictly Rhythm etc etc :S

sample_city
4th February 2004, 05:21 PM
No 13 is The Reese Project - 'I Belive'
pretty sure it's the Reese Club Mantra Mix

pluto
4th February 2004, 08:03 PM
4 is deffo that tune on dj international

pluto
4th February 2004, 08:05 PM
ive got a few more but as konspiracy says.....will have to check my strictly,dj international tunes etc :S

Qpchan
4th February 2004, 09:08 PM
Track 2 is: Deepstyle (down) on Paramodo records from '92 ;)

ab45
4th February 2004, 10:46 PM
Hi m8
im pleased to tell you that number 9 is:
1 Vision -EP
Track-A1) My Underground on Nightclub Records (us)
Cat:NCL006
Havent played this records for years and hearing it again made me dig for it:)
Class tune by Terry Hunter
:thumbsup:

Konspiracy
5th February 2004, 12:22 AM
Hi m8
im pleased to tell you that number 9 is:
1 Vision -EP
Track-A1) My Underground on Nightclub Records (us)
Cat:NCL006
Havent played this records for years and hearing it again made me dig for it:)
Class tune by Terry Hunter
:thumbsup:

Top ID fella :thumbsup: Just checked on Gemm and it says its from 1994, I take it thats a mistake??

ab45
5th February 2004, 12:51 AM
Yeah they defo got it wrong. Just checked the label to confirm and no date on the copyright details. I was playing it in 1992 lol
Wow how fuggin upfront was i :)

p.s. 'I Need Ja' on the flip -wicked piano houser also

Konspiracy
5th February 2004, 12:58 AM
Yeah they defo got it wrong. Just checked the label to confirm and no date on the copyright details. I was playing it in 1992 lol
Wow how fuggin upfront was i :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just ordered it ferra quid. Not to be sniffed at that is :)

ab45
5th February 2004, 01:20 AM
How do you spell the sound of a hot cup of tea being coughed up after seeing that tune on sale for a quid!!

spleeehhhhaaggha! :fekked: (ok you may critisise the spelling - lol)

Konspiracy
5th February 2004, 01:32 AM
hehe I think the word yer lookin for is BARGAIN :) Serve me right if it got lost in the post, the dog ate it etc

Parky used to play some reet obscure US shheeet. Its impossible to even try and guess the names of some of the tunes he used to play :fekked:

Noel
5th February 2004, 01:30 PM
:D :D :D :D :D
Excellent suff every1...

I've put #9 up loads of times & never had a sniff so big thanx to AB45 :thumbsup: (Neil, Any chance of a rip when u get it m8? :D )
..same wiv #2 ..thanx qpchan. :thumbsup:

Mick have u got TC Crew? Can't find this mix on slsk... Any chance of a rip if u have?

Chuffed wiv those! :D shame still no info on #3 tho :'( :'( :'(

Konspiracy
5th February 2004, 01:39 PM
(Neil, Any chance of a rip when u get it m8? :D )

Yeah, got a list as long as mi arm to rip, its gettin time to do it :thumbsup:

pluto
19th February 2004, 11:59 AM
:D :D :D :D :D
Excellent suff every1...

I've put #9 up loads of times & never had a sniff so big thanx to AB45 :thumbsup: (Neil, Any chance of a rip when u get it m8? :D )
..same wiv #2 ..thanx qpchan. :thumbsup:

Mick have u got TC Crew? Can't find this mix on slsk... Any chance of a rip if u have?

Chuffed wiv those! :D shame still no info on #3 tho :'( :'( :'(it's the pings mix on the b side.....will stick it in your folder :thumbsup:

Noel
19th February 2004, 02:36 PM
it's the pings mix on the b side.....will stick it in your folder :thumbsup:

Cool...thanx Mick :thumbsup:

13 is the Chez Damier mix of Reese Project 'I Believe' BTW

stu w
29th March 2004, 10:46 PM
Hi,

I've got this mix & am trying ( unsuccesfully so far! ) to get my hands on track 8 which is down as Bizarre Inc - I'm Gonna Get You ( Todd Terry Mix ) - I've got the Todd Terry Rubber Dub on Storm 46, but this ain't the one.

Can anybody tell me right mix ? Or confirm that it is Bizarre Inc?

Any help much appreciated.
Stu.

Noel
30th March 2004, 04:17 PM
Hi,

I've got this mix & am trying ( unsuccesfully so far! ) to get my hands on track 8 which is down as Bizarre Inc - I'm Gonna Get You ( Todd Terry Mix ) - I've got the Todd Terry Rubber Dub on Storm 46, but this ain't the one.

Can anybody tell me right mix ? Or confirm that it is Bizarre Inc?

Any help much appreciated.
Stu.

Wouldn't mind knowing this myself.... It's deffo a TT mix of Bizarre Inc, but i'm not sure which one... Think it might be Tee's Freeze Mix (http://www.discogs.com/release/112890)

Unusually I haven't got a clip to put up, but 4 those who know it's the one with the same riff as Cool Jack 'Jus Come'

PS. I bet when my mate brought this tape at the Hac, he never thought it would make it all the way over to Oz! :D

stu w
30th March 2004, 08:36 PM
Wouldn't mind knowing this myself.... It's deffo a TT mix of Bizarre Inc, but i'm not sure which one... Think it might be Tee's Freeze Mix (http://www.discogs.com/release/112890)

Unusually I haven't got a clip to put up, but 4 those who know it's the one with the same riff as Cool Jack 'Jus Come'

PS. I bet when my mate brought this tape at the Hac, he never thought it would make it all the way over to Oz! :D

Thanks for your help Noel. I used to be a student in Manc and went to the Hac most weeks. I hadn't heard this tune since 92 until I got the mix recently. One of those where the memories just come flooding back....

I agree it's deffo TT mix, just a question of which one.. there are a few, I had a look in discogs under his name / remixes...

If anybody else can help....many thanks. I need to add this one to the 12" collection for when I'm old and grey....

stu w
2nd April 2004, 07:33 AM

Noel ( Anybody ),

I've listened to the Tee's Freeze Mix - it's deffo not the one.
Does anybody know what tune 8 is - can somebody who's got this mix put a sample up? It's got exactly the same riff as "Cool Jack" Jus Come.....
It's was played played plenty at the Hac late 92, so I'm sure someone must be able to confirm if it's a mix of Bizarre Inc or something else??

Any help much appreciated..
Stu.

Noel
3rd April 2004, 11:03 AM
Stu, it's Bizarre Inc. 'I'm Gonna Get You' (Todd Terry Rave Dub). Maybe wrong but i think it might be quite rare as the only listing of it on discogs is on Tall Paul - House Rarities (X:treme Records) (http://www.discogs.com/release/154611) . It's not on any of the releases of Bizarre Inc listed on Discogs, tho there is a Tee's Rave Mix (http://www.discogs.com/release/126331)

stu w
3rd April 2004, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the help Noel....that's unusual for Graeme Park to be playing a hard to get hold of tune isn't it.....!!!!

Qpchan
6th April 2004, 03:59 AM
That Bizarre Inc track is on the 2 x 12" promo vinyl that came out on Vinyl Solution , Todd Terry at the control ......... ;)

stu w
6th April 2004, 04:30 AM
That Bizarre Inc track is on the 2 x 12" promo vinyl that came out on Vinyl Solution , Todd Terry at the control ......... ;)

Hi qpchan

Thanks for the help! Do you know which mix it is?

Stu.

Qpchan
6th April 2004, 05:39 AM
> I gotta check on the vinyl, which i don't have near me right now.....

stu w
6th April 2004, 05:43 AM
> I gotta check on the vinyl, which i don't have near me right now.....

Thanks Bud.

Qpchan
12th April 2004, 12:38 AM
okay , it is a 3x12" promo (ref: BIZ1) & contains 3 TT mixes :
-Tee's freeze mix
-Tee's Urban dance mix
-Tee's rave mix
so the one u're after is probably one of these ............. ;)

stu w
12th April 2004, 10:38 PM
okay , it is a 3x12" promo (ref: BIZ1) & contains 3 TT mixes :
-Tee's freeze mix
-Tee's Urban dance mix
-Tee's rave mix
so the one u're after is probably one of these ............. ;)

Thanks mate!