PDA

View Full Version : Vertigo 8 Ids Please

nathan
3rd February 2004, 02:15 PM
some amazing piano intro. probably the best piano i ever heard. really high notes then has a countdown 3,2,1 take me to the top. then goes a bit cackish and synthy. any ideas? I was praying for the piano to stay in and a phat beat to kick in. gutted. like to do a remix.

Also another one later on after d:ream:- you;re the best thing instrumental.Infact its the last tune of the mix before the outro.
It has piano that sounds like evolution:- love thing. with full white male vocal. 'here it comes now, one more time now, ' mix is distorting so hard to tell any more info.

oldskooldazed (al)
3rd February 2004, 06:37 PM
1st one is - the rainbow zone vol 1 - the deciever

nath

Jules031272
3rd February 2004, 09:12 PM
and second one is one of my all time wanted unknowns...btw Nathan that mix is called Love Cabbage. I put that vertigo mix on soulseek - thought it sasha originally (was sold as sasha 8 in london) and only had a bit of the mix cos lost the original and a mate only had one side. My favourite mixtape ever....

Biskit
3rd February 2004, 09:28 PM
1st one is - the rainbow zone vol 1 - the deciever

a.k.a Roy Silver ;)

sirius
3rd February 2004, 09:32 PM
.......and not DJ P.A and Roy Silva........:| ....:rolleyes: lol :)

nathan
4th February 2004, 12:28 AM
and second one is one of my all time wanted unknowns...btw Nathan that mix is called Love Cabbage. I put that vertigo mix on soulseek - thought it sasha originally (was sold as sasha 8 in london) and only had a bit of the mix cos lost the original and a mate only had one side. My favourite mixtape ever....

I thought someone would know it. kinda inxs meets d:ream. weird. I'll have to add a rip.

Jules031272
4th February 2004, 07:47 AM
yeah i thought it might be inxs too - was looking for inxs remixes at second hand record shops for a while....