PDA

View Full Version : hibrid question..

dj bunker
2nd February 2004, 06:02 PM
sort of an i.d. this one.

while looking on gemm for tunes i came across "twisted tambourine" by hibrid. I havnt heard the tune in years and to be honest i cant remember how it goes, but i remembered the name and thought i'll get that.

now heres the interesting thing. I've checked the link to the site on gemm, and noted the cat no. for the record, and it is listed as MEGASO1. The track listing given on the site is

A- Twisted Tambourine
B- Hypnotizin
B1- Style

I 've got a copy of "Hypnotizin" on a 4 track 12" with "hypnotizin-original mix" and "drumstrumental" on one side, and "hypnotizin-get down mix" and "basstrumental" on the other. The odd thing here is my 12" is also cat no. MEGASO1. Is it an early pressing, with a different track listing, or is the one on gemm listed incorrectly.

I'm confused (which isn't unusual) and my head hurts!!!!!

Any help appreciated :S :confused: :confused:

Biskit
2nd February 2004, 06:29 PM
A- Twisted Tambourine
B- Hypnotizin
B1- Style

This is the original, absolute class tune. Jonno plays 'Twisted Tambourine' in his 'Breakbeat Spectacular' mix in the 'DJ Mixes' section. As for the Cat' No. it is possible for two to be the same, I'll av a check for you tonight to confirm the 'Tambourine' Cat' No. :thumbsup:

dj bunker
2nd February 2004, 07:25 PM
This is the original, absolute class tune. Jonno plays 'Twisted Tambourine' in his 'Breakbeat Spectacular' mix in the 'DJ Mixes' section. As for the Cat' No. it is possible for two to be the same, I'll av a check for you tonight to confirm the 'Tambourine' Cat' No. :thumbsup:

Top fella! Biggie downloaded the jonno mix and ive been hammering it for ages, but didnt realise that was hibrid. I had another tune in my head! Gotta get hold of that soon.....And "Nation 12" now I know what it is called!

top one :thumbsup: phones: