PDA

View Full Version : sasha @ hacienda 1990

nathan
2nd February 2004, 04:49 PM
sounds a bit like manic mc's:- mental but with much phatter breakbeat over it. Then he mixes into vocal version of young mc know how. Any ideas peeps?

HairyACIDHelmet
2nd February 2004, 07:41 PM
sounds a bit like manic mc's:- mental but with much phatter breakbeat over it. Then he mixes into vocal version of young mc know how. Any ideas peeps?
Alright Fella..My Sasha mix with that mix your talking about is dated Dec19 1989 but either could be wrong!I think this is what your after.Or It Could Just Be The Orig,Which Is Pretty Much The Same But Not As Fat

brady
2nd February 2004, 09:30 PM
ive got the track before young mc as ---

Ismar & Co - Amor Suave

brady
2nd February 2004, 09:33 PM
oops , just listend to your clip hairy n that sounds like the track to me --

Dj Atomico Herbie - Amour Suave (Remix)

oldskooldazed (al)
2nd February 2004, 09:34 PM
true date for this set is feb 1990 - he warmed up for jon da silva - his first ever set at the hacienda

al

:D :D :D

its defo amour suave

nathan
3rd February 2004, 12:37 AM
true date for this set is feb 1990 - he warmed up for jon da silva - his first ever set at the hacienda

al

:D :D :D

its defo amour suave

knew you'd come through

HairyACIDHelmet
3rd February 2004, 02:05 AM
Always a pleasure... :hubba:

HairyACIDHelmet
3rd February 2004, 02:24 AM
ive got the track before young mc as ---

Ismar & Co - Amor Suave
As far as i can tell its just a phatter version of Isamr & Co..

Konspiracy
3rd February 2004, 10:27 AM
If this isnt the Herbie remix (or the original for that matter) it'll be the Hardcore UK remix ;)

Noel
3rd February 2004, 01:51 PM
err... so is this the herbie remix of Isamar & Co or his own version of 'Amor Suave'?

wildpitch
3rd February 2004, 02:07 PM
I've not heard the Sasha set but I've got what I've always thought was a Herbie remix of Amor Suave on 12".

Konspiracy
3rd February 2004, 02:12 PM
If the sample that Hairy put up is the one in the set then as he says its deffo the Atomic Herbie remix

Noel
3rd February 2004, 02:13 PM
If the sample that Hairy put up is the one in the set then as he says its deffo the Atomic Herbie remix

Yeah just had a listen & sounds like it to me.

HairyACIDHelmet
3rd February 2004, 06:27 PM
err... so is this the herbie remix of Isamar & Co or his own version of 'Amor Suave'?
lol...The sample is Dj Atomico.Looking at the 12 it just says Amour Suave Remix by Dj Atomico''Herby'' with no mention of Isamar & Co but it does credit Raoul Orellana as as the person who wrote it :fekked: :confused:

HairyACIDHelmet
3rd February 2004, 06:47 PM
Its deffo the Dj Atomico Mix in the set...