PDA

View Full Version : Graeme Park@Cream 1995

oldskoolmassiv
1st February 2004, 10:55 PM
Can anyone help me id these classic vocal house tracks? They are on a 'Bank Holiday Bonanza' Graeme Park Cream tape from 1995.

Its an amazing set of vocal house, including Shiva/Freedom, Daphne/Change, Maria Rowe/Sexual, MAW/I cant get no sleep etc etc
but there are a few tunes I have no idea about and would love to know what they are.

Thanks again for looking. Cheers

1) Female vocal: 'This time i'll...This time...This time i'll ill understand you.....CHORUS: If you ask me how I feel, my love is for real'

2) Female vocal: 'I wont waste im never gonna waste, none of your love, 'I wont waste im never gonna waste...'

3) Female vocal: 'Come on now get a hand there, do you want that, cos I want you'

4) Female vocal: 'It getting brighter all of the time, Im gonna make it shine, people of the world im gonna let it shine'

5) Female vocal: 'Everyday in Everyway, my smiles getting wider, everyday im glad to say your love is taking over, Everyday you’re giving me……. the real thing'

Francis
2nd February 2004, 12:03 PM
First one sounds like it could be either "Strike - My Love Is For Real" or "Paula Abdul - My Love Is For Real"

Paula Abdul came out first, with mixes from Strike, then Strike released it by themselves on Fresh Records.

sample_city
2nd February 2004, 07:25 PM
No 2 is
Joi & Jorio - 'I won't waste your time' Tribal UK TRIUK029

No 3 could be
Lisa Moorish - 'Beautiful Morning' GoBeat GODX128

Noel
3rd February 2004, 02:00 PM
Think #4 is one i'm after from a brilliant Al Whitehead set... here's a sample...

oldskoolmassiv
3rd February 2004, 02:34 PM
thanks for the id's - will check on slsk tonite

and the 'let it shine' is this tune, maybe a slightyl different mix but if you get an id could you pass it my way too?>

cheers for your help

Noel
3rd February 2004, 02:47 PM
and the 'let it shine' is this tune, maybe a slightyl different mix but if you get an id could you pass it my way too?>

Will do...

tomhoward
3rd February 2004, 10:01 PM
the shine tune is by Erire, and there is a far superior version remixed by Mr. Park himself. Logic Records, 1995, Erire, Shine, Parkside Club mix... I've recorded a sample for you ! :spin:

tomhoward
3rd February 2004, 10:03 PM
Will do...

by the way, the other version is on the flip side, its the Clubzone Mix

Noel
4th February 2004, 12:16 PM
by the way, the other version is on the flip side, its the Clubzone Mix

Thanx Tom :thumbsup: Erire ...that rings a bell ..so the vers i put up is the Clubzone mix then?

tomhoward
4th February 2004, 01:02 PM
Thanx Tom :thumbsup: Erire ...that rings a bell ..so the vers i put up is the Clubzone mix then?

yeah, pretty certain it is... just listened to it briefly lasy night... you should be able to get hold of it for about £2 from the right places.. www.netsounds.com

oldskoolmassiv
5th February 2004, 06:31 PM
thanks tom thats the tune - trying to find on slsk without much luck, any recommendations - have you got a copy i could nick off you mate?!!